Monday, March 28, 2016

Tinker Bell Marathon

I love how when I'm ready to go the hell to sleep or watch a show their is this odd lingering smell! I think it's our trash or something! But it reeks! It's so gross to me, now I gotta blast all the damn fans in the house. Gah! Sleep Come To Me!

Now I know there are times I wake up a little moody or out of place but mother was mad. She woke me with a moody attitude about the AC being messed with then getting on the fact of me being dizzy and shit. That one or two times I was dizzy was because I got up tooo fast and I was in one of those really deep sleeps like your freaking dead! She wanted me to go by the brat a damn lunchable, well out of luck! There aren't any at the corner store! So I had to give my grandmother the money to but it for the brat.



Once she left I had to wait a good 10mins til the washateria opened to get quarters for the washer machine and dryer cause I need them. Gotta wash my clothes since I literally have no workout clothes for my workout this morning what so ever! An have I told you all how much I love watching the news in the morning, well cops are still treating black people like shit! They wanted to the man to get n the ground, well he did, but then the cop decided to kick him hard in the damn face! For what! No reason, just felt like kicking him! WHAT THE HELL! I hate all this racists issues were having, I swear!

Watched EP5 "I Win" of The Family (tv series) on ABC. Man things are really heating up bad! But I really don't like the eldest daughter like damn bitch.

Watched S1 EP9 "Stay Out of the Basement Part 1" of Goosebumps (tv series) :)
Watched S1 EP10 "Stay Out of the Basement Part 2" of Goosebumps (tvseries)
Clothes are dry, folded, and put away. Workout time~

Back! Well, guess what? I finished my 9 laps faster then what I usual jog! So proud of myself, time for food, shower, wash hair, and twisting it. was supposed to do this yesterday but I wasn't technically home a decent hour. Once I'm done I'll eat and get back to my Goosebumps, that's my childhood show right there.

Watched S1 EP11 "The Return of the Mummy" of Goosebumps (tv series) :D
Watched S1 EP12 "Night of the Living Dummy 2" of Goosebumps (tv series) :]
Also, Netflix....YALL NEED TO PUT OUTLANDER ON HERE!
After watching a few episodes, or so I have decided (drum roll) to have a Tinker Bell Marathon! I mean come on, all the movies are on there anyways.


Watched Tinker Bell (movie)(2008) :3
Watched Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure (movie)(2009)
watched Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue (movie)(2010)
Alright, I'm on this movie now and I may or may not black out. But I hope you all have a good night, watching Tinker Bell and the Secret of the Wings (movie)(2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment