Monday, March 7, 2016

Potatoes and Molasses :D


Not much really happened today but to me it was still a good day. My package finally came in the darn mail! I was super happy! The back up flip phone I bought is so nice, large, and very slick. Heck I would chunk my windows phone and just fiddle with this cool phone all day long. But I didn't, I just put my SIM card in, check out the settings and menu, and the put it on the charger for the day. Since I was playing around with a new phone I thought why not go through my contacts and delete people I don't know, cool idea right. Well, I lost the motivation and decided to play my PSVita.



I literally played my game for hours in the dark, well with all the lights off. Then I decided to watch something, I was planning on rewatching Steven Universe since it's on hiatus.  But instead I decided to watch something different, for I was curious about this cartoon for awhile.

Watched EP 1 thru 10 of Over the Garden Wall (cartoon) overall I give this show 10/10. The story plot wasn't what I was expecting at all but it was really good! Funny, got me curious about the Beast (still am curious about his back story), and got some cute catchy songs stuck in my head :)

Yet even after watching this amazing cartoon I had to watch the 107 Fact about Over the Garden Wall YouTube video. It was very informative. But I will say this Wirt is my favorite character, I love his random out burst of poetry sessions. Their glorious~

But I'm going to stay up and watch some anime. Well really anime I haven't finished again lol.

Watched Ep 7 & 8 of Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry (anime) :)

You guys have a good night and try not to stay up too late~

No comments:

Post a Comment