Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Staring Mothers...


Watched EP1 "Pilot" of Crowded (tv series) on NBC; Hahahah I freaking love this~

Morning all! Hitting tht health choice this morning and eating something light before I head to go workoue. Strawberries. Yes, I said it. Strawberries was literally the only thing I had today for breakfast. Although, I will be packing snacks when I go to the park today to jog my ass off~ But I shall read some manga before I start cleaning up the living room that I've made a mess of.

Read vol 3 (ch1-5.5) of Koisuru Boukun (manga) :D

Now that I'm done cleaning and getting myself together, I'm just hoping that their aren't a lot of people. It wasn't a lot last time but I just don't want a lot of people staring at me is all. By the way the weather is amazing out here! No sun, windy, cool, looks like it will rain in a few hours.
PERFECTION! By the way I got down one snack because I ended up eating my chips waiting on the damn bus. Good damn tortilla chips indeed! Now my time at the park went well, did more laps then expected today. Jogged 12 laps instead of 10 like I always do. But the only thing that made me so darn uncomfortable was the staring. THE STARING! From all the moms with there babies in their strollers, just staring an judging me with their eyes. Like, "why is she even jogging?" "She's a twig." "Well she's young and ain't got no kids, ain't it glad to have that nice figure. But were all fat." That's what it felt like. But I ignored these thoughts of mines and just jogged for I wanted to. I wanted to get back in shape, so screw them!

When I got home I really just wanted the shower and the damn couch cause I ached like hell. My poor legs, but hey there getting stronger. That's a plus. But I did say I would stop stalling so I'm applying to jobs. I applied to JCPenny, Kroger, tried Verizon but they needed pros for those jobs, and diagnostic quest but they were full time and medical like jobs. So that was a no. After all of this I decided to find a movie, but the first one I picked was in French so I was like nope. Iron Man 3 was on TV, I would've watched it but I haven't seen Iron Man 2 fully. Just pick a horror movie, that's the rule if you can't decide. Well my rule really.

Watched The Woman in Black 2: Angel of Death (movie) I haven't watched the first one, but I liked this one. Children in horror movies just makes it creepier and glorious.

Now another one of my rules is to watch cartoons after a horror movie so that shit doesn't stick in my damn head! I was trying to download the episodes of Steven Universe but the internet was being funny and I ended up watching this show with her on Netflix again. I hope out internet stops tripping soon. See yall later~

No comments:

Post a Comment