Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Blue Toothbrush...yes I bought a new one

You honestly wont believe how exhausted I feel when I've obviously haven't dome much today.
I was going to apply to another job today but that sure as hell didn't happen. Instead I did the following:

Tried to go back to sleep but failed since some asshole kept banging on the damn walls!

I had to buy a new toothbrush. Why? Well the brat (my half sister) left all her damn hair products on the restroom counter along with a lot of hair and toothpaste on the sink. Guess who had to clean all that shit up since she woke up late for school?! Me damn it! But it was time for a new toothbrush anyways......i guess



I checked my blog and Bloglovin while staying away from Facebook, ate food, got on YouTube, worked more on the belated blanket gift, and I did rant to my aunt about how my sister is disciplining my sister. She needs to whoop her already....

Ah! I had to take out a horrible bag of trash today! Its all moms fault, why would she leave a spoiled pot of peas in a box on he counter for days ugh.

Mother wanted to see it, an was unhappy I watched it without her yesterday. We watched Krampus (movie) & The Good Dinosaur (movie) but for me it was a rewatch.

Of course I showered & decided to catch up on Manga. But the damn yawns were kicking in bad and I just felt super freaking drained! I dont know why, just tired.....well im calling it a night. Rest well all (ill try, especially since im not sleeping on the couch tonight)

No comments:

Post a Comment