Thursday, March 10, 2016

Broken Lens


I guess it was still raining when I got the call this morning. But my mother informed me that their was flooding going on near my grandmas house and she wasn't risking coming over here to get my sister. Basically my mom said she wasn't going to school and would write her a note explaining why she didn't come to school. Now most kids would be happy as day to not have to go to school. But this one, was devistated! She was mad for she had some dance practice she couldn't miss. informed mom and not soon after she found a ride and the brat was out the door. Awesome, I'm going back to sleep; I should mention I had to leave the house in my pjs to bye the brat food and I bought myself a muffin.



To be honest I couldn't go back to eat since I ate a muffin. Instead I decided looking at random videos, really between Ellen & Conan & Jimmy Fallon interviewing or do random things with celebrities. So distracted by this and talking to myslef that I barely ate my actual breakfast I made. But I did eat enough so that I was able to take my viatamin. Funny thing though, I have to return this damn hand held vacuum. No worries, Im prepared, I'm taking a jacket! Ha, take that rain! Wrong! When I went outside to catch the next bus, it was hot as hell! I had to bare with it. So long story short, I return it (after waiting in the longest line of life), bought a book (which I need to stop doing and read the damn books I haven't read first), more sketch pencils (sooo needed new ones), and I bought the last bamboo they had. I didn't get why they reduced the price, til I saw the nice pot. It was cracked. Oh.
Paid for that, then hit Dollar Tree. Got some rocks, a jar cup, hand soap (all for the house and to replace where the bamboo was). Once I finally made it home after waiting 15mins for the bus I made a big mess trandsferring this bamboo. But hey, it's in a safer environment. Then on an impulse I decided to go outside for about half an hour (after I took the trash out) and just ride my ripstik. Had to remember to ride the damn thing, it was nice weather for it, not too bad. Then hunger struck. Made a ton of eggrolls! While I was working I was checking on the posts I made for a Promo Prize Pack I'll be giving away for fans of the Allegiant (movie). If you interested go Like or Comment or Share the post on the Social Media I've posted it on. (the links at the bottom of the post)

After the eating, dealing with the brat coming home, and me reading one of my books I got consumed in for awhile I decided to take a shower. (Forgot to mention the book I was reading was called Ophelia by Lisa Klein)  Now it was a glorious shower just to let you know. But it was when I got out made it a problem, whenI was drying off sadly my towel decided to hit my glasses. Which of course they fell, but I wasn't expecting the damn lens to pop out! Ugh! I tried to put it back a few time sbut one I tried I almost heard a cracking sound. Nope. Not screwing up my glasses! So I decided to go to Vision Works in the morning. I kept joking with my mom when she came home with groceries that I was "One Eyed Johnny" I found it hilarious. But annoying since I was running into things while wearing my glasses, my right eye has worse vision then my left. Yeah this sucks. So Im going to find something on TV to watch, hopefully my eye does't get too irritated. See you all next time~
(I'll add more to the post later if anything happens before 12am for the next day.)


Allegiant Promo Prize Pack 
Link to the Twitter Post: https://twitter.com/LazyMusician10/status/707987174793224192

Link to the Instagram Post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCyCeJIMQZ5/?taken-by=lazymusician10

No comments:

Post a Comment