Saturday, March 5, 2016

Perfect Bath?


No one can truly sleep in peace if you had a kid bugging the crap out of you. Well I did manage to get up, out of the bed. Actually clean my side of the room for once and not let things pile up again like a storage. Then magically put clothes on although I wasn't going anywhere. So i thought. After constantly telling the brat to clean her side of the room and get ready for dance my glorious Aunt called me wanting to help her with her tablet again for she needed to copy somethings and send them out. But before I left I did watch some anime of course~

Watched EP 6 thru 8 of Dimension W (anime)  :D



I don't mind the outside world every so often or if I really need to go somewhere but it was freaking hot! I had to blast the AC to the point where my mom kept turning it off which did irritate me. She felt a tad to cold and I was boiling gallons for some odd reason, well I guess to me it really was that damn hot outside! What made matters worse was when I got to my grandma's house to help my aunt, it was HOT in their as well! Seriously?! My grandmother felt cold and left the old heater on, I ninja turned that off and blasted all the air conditioners in the house! Now after getting water, pacing the house, eating sherbert and waiting for the tablet to stop being funny we were able to get everything finished. Plus my grandma gave me more under garments (bra and underwear i mean). I did water the plants so another one of my aunts herbs would accidentally die on her. For her bamboo was already starting to brown! I had to save them.

Home. Is the word I want to say we went to next but we couldn't we had to go to Burlington to get the brat new traniee bras (is that what their called, i wouldn't know cause I never had one) since the ones she has magically bother her. She aint got nothing but sadly she cant wear a tshirt all the time. Anywho, we were supposed to go in their to get one thing but ended up butting a lot of things on Lay Away! My mom picked out dresses, shirts, shoes for her and the brat for Easter and Spring. I didn't need anything in LayAway for I already had somethings on LayAway that I would get later. But I did buy a few things.

Socks, coconut wafer rolls, and a Eucolyptuse bath set (even though I have some from bath and body works) it was only $5.99 for the set. Impulse buy basically. But I really did need socks! A lot of my damn tube socks have holes in them! All on the heel for some odd reason, an I dont even walk on my heel! But I did inform my mother I would be making a perfect bubble bath tonight~

Perfect is what I wanted it to be but it didn't turn out that way......
I was starting the bath, put the bubbles in, helped my mother color coat her outfit for some gather she was going to. Then mt impatience sunk in. When I was living in Dallas the water pressure was amazing and the bath filled up fast with hot and then I would add cold to make it the perfect temperature of warm. Welp, this shit was being slow! I was gone pacing the house or nibbling on something for more then 10 minutes and it was barely anything in their! I wasn't happy! So I started boiling water or heating jars of water in the microwave and pouring them in at a time. My mother looked at me oddly and said, "What are you doing?!" All I could do was shush her and tell her I know what im doing. But I did explain why and then she laughed at me. I announced to her, "I Will Have The Perfect Bath!"

After some time it was ready. Boy was I stupid, Stuck half my leg in and thought it would melt off like butter! I made the water way to hot!!!! Had me jumping around the whole restroom blowing my leg like it was on fire or something! Then I had to blast the cold water like crazy. Oh how nice, the pressure isnt low on the cold water...I wonder why! Long moments later, I got in. It was okay then. But then it turned into a kiddy bath since most of my water got drained cause of the silver thing so you dont drown. Load of crap thing! I had a bath literally only about maybe 5inches away from my ankle. Ugh!

Since my bath was OK and not all that perfect I decided to calm my nerves with a movie. I was attempting to watch Sinister 2 (movie) but I was being distracted by my friend on the phone having me look up characters on my phone from the new Fire Emblem game. I had to fully turn the movie off, Ill go back to it later I thought. But no, Im still on the phone with my friend in Florida and now Im looking for an old manga I haven't finished..yeah i don't know when I'm going to sleep. Talk to you all later~

No comments:

Post a Comment