Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Cabinet Space....finally!


Usually when you wake up in the morning you either don't wanna get up, have to get up, or feeling unwell or something. Well with me it was more along the lines of I was supposed to get up but I didn't. Instead I went right back to sleep. But here's the worst part, I woke up with the driest throat and chapped lips ever! Like I was outside in 110 degree weather with no damn water! I didn't know why! Then I had to think about it...an sometimes while Im sleeping if I cant breath thru my nose I automatically breath through my mouth. Without knowing of course. Anyway, since I slept the majority of my day away I had to do something "productive" as my mother would say.

Read Chapter 1 of  Queen's Start (manga)

Read Chapter 1 of Emo Faze (manga)

Then I took a brief pause from reading manga for my laptop had to literally update 163 things...I honestly don't know why but no worries. I had my tablet to read manga on of course.



I decided to do some LEGIT MAJOR CLEANING! The type of cleaning that would make an impact in the house to where my mother and the brat would notice of course. So I cleaned the most dirtiest and disgusting (in my opinion) cabinet in the house! I even got to use my new cleaning spray to clean out the nasty crap on each shelf. To inform you each level on the shelf had different things. But it was all throw, opened, or really bad and just shouldn't be in the cabinet. Hair products, perfume, lotions, hand sanitizer, etc. Plus a lot of random crap that 100% just didn't freaking belong! Like jump rope, a weight, a box full of pencil sharpeners, etc. All I could think was, WHY?! I understand my mother works 6 days out of the week, has to get my sister from school, take her to dance and performances every now and then but....you can at least find time to clean up a little right? Hell I made time when I was living in Dallas. Having to work, deal with classes, and get up at 5am almost everyday to go to the school and get shit done then not be done til 11pm or later! A lot of lack of sleep of course! Bu hey, im contributing aren't I? I swear I feel like a Cinderella in this house! But I don't mind cleaning...it gives me something to do...

Read Chapters 1-10 of 7th Garden (manga)

Read the last few extras of Vampire Knight (manga); Chapters 93.8 & 93.9

Of course I did eat, have to deal with the brat and her darn friends from school, but then of course they had practice and I've just been on the phone with my friend with my friend and playing my game. He works a night shift in Florida as security for a apartment complex. He get bored cause he only has to confirm their a resident and what apartment to let them in. He's telling me about the new Fire Emblem game..I so freaking want it! But do I really need to spend my last paycheck from Office Depot on it? I'll think about it. Well you guys have a good night, Imma be up all night with this fool~

No comments:

Post a Comment