Wednesday, December 19, 2012

~1st Day of Finals~

Guess what!!! No uniform for me!!! Since I dont have any finals today, none!!! It was 1st & 8th Period finals an I have neither XP I wore free dress to school, got there early so I could talk to Takacs about college stuff. I managed to get a lot done surprisingly. But Takacs left at an important moment, one of the administrators from a university  needed to contact him cause they dont take fee waviers anymore. So after attendance and finding out other seniors were here I got Mrs. Nunan to give me Mr.Takacs email to give to the man. I ended up staying longer at the school instead of leaving right away after attendance since my mom had HCC stuff to do. While I waited I ate popcorn and watched a movie on my laptop. Then talked to my friends for awhile then got on Jonathan about bringing LOTR Return of the King Extended Edition, an I talked to him bout other things...but during our glorious conversation Mrs. Nunan interrupted by saying he had something to do. So I told him bye an went back to the rowdy people at the table. I really did end up staying longer then expected, I stayed when they let them out of freaking school!!!! So I just waited by talking with Vivi & the others til my mom came an got me

No comments:

Post a Comment