Friday, March 11, 2016

Everlasting Sleep


After I was done watching TV I tried my upmost best to go the hell to sleep! For I already knew I would have to get up, I did set an alarm but I still didn't get up. Until my mom yelled at me to lock the darn door again..ugh. So my morning consisted of the usual reutin except I was upand moving around. After we dropped the brat off we traveled to the nearest Vision Works where I did get my glasses from in Dallas to be fixed. Problem. They didn't open til 9am, it was basically still in the time of 8:20-8:35am. We had to sit in the car. During our car sitting time my grandmother broought up about how I needed to ask my mother about certain scholarships that I should still have, the now hiring sign on the Vision Works door and the game my grandmother was playing plus the really noisy ragged road behind us. It was so loud and annoying.

By the time it hit 9am was the time I was out the door. I mean that literally! It didn't take them long to clean them and pop that darn lens back in! I was amazed at their speed. I also got the email to the optometrist so I could send them my resume to possibly get an interview. For I am still on the darn job hunt~



Once back home I made my grandma a quick breakfast so she could take her meds. An while she ate I edited my resume a bit, sent it, made sure they had it, and was back at my computer again. Then the topic of Easter came up with my grandma and the fact of what I would be wearing. I honestly replied that I had no darn clue. (Plus it was never on my mind what so ever) Then she brought up the fact of what heels I would wear which lead to a long debate about how I didn't like heels. Then I later snapped that we aren't robots (meaning woman) and we don't have to look the same and wear heels all the time! I don't like them cause im high off the damn ground and they really do hurt my freaking feet. I didn't win the argument so I just made faces of unhappiness on the subject.
(Note: since I have returned home, my family has been trying to make me go back to church since I rarely went to church to begin with. An the fact I really didn't go what so ever while I was in freaking Dallas. P.S. I don't believe in God, but I can't tell my family that for I fear they'll send me to a Jesus camp or force me to read the bible. I have no idea what their capable of.)

When my loving grandma left I read my book a little long but then I thought a quick nap sounds nice. Right? Well that nap turned in to a 5 or more hour freaking nap! I literally blacked out! There were only a few time I had rolled over to stop a phone call or look at the time but think I'm dreaming and that it's not the time. It wasn''t until my mom came home that I knew the time, she asked me if I was sick, For usually when I truely hibernate like a damn bear it's because I'm exhausted or lack of sleep or im down right sick! So really I think my body needed some darn sleep! Now I was supposed to go to this dance thing my sister was having cause my grandma told me I had to go but I really didn't want to. My mom told me I didn't have to, it was $20 per person. I was like nope! I went back to sleep.

When I actually go the hell out of the bed hunger struck. An then I hit a damn treasure trove! Noodles! Mom bought the good brand, I ate on whiel one of the children from the brats school was sleeping on our couch. (she likes to take naps more then I do). With my noodles I did eat egg rolls. Since she was on the couch I decided to be nice and throw a blanket on her while I watched some TV.

Watched EP 1 of Damien (tv series) on A&E.    10/10 Stars I'm giving it cause it's based on the older Damien from the 1970s Omen! It's glorious~

Then of course I had to hit up my anime after my shower. (sadly my poor friend was calling me while I was in my Otaku zone and was completely ignoring him which watching anime)

Watched EP10 of Musaigen no Phantom (anime)

Watched EP9 of Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut (anime)

Watched EP10 of Divine Gate (anime)

Yeah I'm gonna be up for awhile since I basically slept all day. Well I hope you guys get some sleep at least though~


Allegiant Promo Prize Pack 
Link to the Twitter Post: https://twitter.com/LazyMusician10/status/707987174793224192

Link to the Instagram Post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCyCeJIMQZ5/?taken-by=lazymusician10

No comments:

Post a Comment