Sunday, March 13, 2016

Smoothie Mistake


Sleeping in a position your not use to is very odd or irritating. With me its first irritating and then odd for I don't remember sleeping that way. Well it was just one of those mornings. Jut like It's one of those morning/afternoons where I totally don't do much. Besides me hearing the annoying children outside or the banging on the walls from the annoying children living above us. It was an okay day.
I managaed to do some laundry and sleep more and annoy my mother which is always fun. While I was waiting on the laundry to dry I watched the 1997 Godzilla (movie), man the CGI was so glorious~  Plus mother loved me earlier and bought me subway.



I did want to attempt a different natural hairstyle on my head when I was about to wash my hair later this evening but that failed. For I went back to doing my two strand twists.

Besides the fact of having the house to myself for awhile I always gt a darn sweet tooth. So, that means a smoothie. Why not? We have some strawberries near going bad. I threw in a lot then a dash of milk and started the blender. It wasn't until 20sec after I hit blend that I forgot to cut off the damn green leaves on the strawberry. Crap! Well at least is good for you, plus it didn't taste all that bad...but I wont forget to cut them off next time. I now know what my breakfast it =_=

An of course out of boredom I was looking at YouTube vids on Japanese food, articles on Japans birth rate decrease, and then about the half black and half japanese model who no one seems to really respect. I read an article here and their and a video or two. I then got what she was going through. So I sent her a message on Twitter, she may or may not read it which is fine. I just wanted to give words of encouragement to her is all. Alright, I'm going to go download anime or watch some soon. Don't know but I'm downloading now, have no clue how long I'll be up hell. Night my fellow readers~


Allegiant Promo Prize Pack 
Link to the Twitter Post: https://twitter.com/LazyMusician10/status/707987174793224192

Link to the Instagram Post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCyCeJIMQZ5/?taken-by=lazymusician10

No comments:

Post a Comment