Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Operation Dream Closet, Go!


I did stay up last night by the way. I love the Golden Girls but I decided to watch some reruns on Steven Universe episode on OnDemand. Gah their on hiatus!

Was waiting for The Golden Girls to wake me up fully but that didn't freaking happen. Instead it was a bang at the freaking door! I was flustered in my damn sleep and felt light headed getting up to damn quickly. I yelled asking who it was, the FedEx guy. I was half sleep happy of course, but super excited to find out what was in the box. It was my hand held vacuum pump along with my recorder and my sheet music (which I will get into later on). Of course I quickly started waking up better! Brush my teeth, wash face, an deodorant, and changed clothes and bam! I'm about to put my plan into action.



My plan was to vacuum seal all my clothes that needed hangers and all the clothes in the closet that were in containers. Then move my books back to the top shelf and decide everything else from their.
Great plan right! I thought so too, until this happened. I got all my extra clothes out of the closet and sorted them all out and made sure they were folded a certain way so they can fit inside the bags. Then I tried using the hand held bump once I fully filled an XXL storage bag with basically all my clothes that needed hangers. It didn't work. I repeat! IT DIDN'T WORK! I flipped shit alright! Like damn it! So my plan isn't going as planned, I moved so much crap out of the closet, and the room looks like hell! Shit! Shit! Shit! But then it hit me! Duh, go to WalMart and just buy one of those hand held vacuums. Cool idea right.

Well after waiting, a bus ride, and walking for awhile then hit walmart. I ended up buying a vacuum cleaner and a damn hand held vacuum. The cheap three in one vacuum was for the house and the hand held one was for me. Now here comes the best part of all, we were already warned on the news about the weather. Possibility of thunder, tornadoes, and flooding. Well I didn't think it would rain again til later this evening, wrong! It was looking grey outside, I missed the bus, and I said screw it and decided to walk home. I wasn't all that bad since I'm use to walking with stuff in my hands when the damn bus doesn't show or I don't want to wait half an hour for the next one. Did I mention I love the smell of wet rain, its glorious.

Once I got home I was glad it didn't rain on me when I was walking. I tested out the hand held vacuum on the bag I had filled. Boy oh boy, it was slow! But it got the job done I guess. I was basically saying screw it at this point! After doing this on like three other bags I just hated how slow it was being and not getting all the air out. So I used the vacuum I bought from the house, guess what? It freaking worked so much faster then expected! I was happy; although I wasn't happy when I had to lift some containers and make sure the kids stayed out of the room when they got their; also mom did bother me while I was in the zone.

In the end I was able to put all of my containers in their (even the one I had filled with dishes in it), the containers I bought not too long ago that had my shoes and game system in it, the basket I had full of yarn of a project I need to highly finish already, my other container with my extra meds and restroom stuff, and all my books were at the top and everything else was just in place! I did vacuum the floor as well. An as for all the crap the brat had on the floor I just chunked it all in a container (not my job to organize her things)

I was hungry, I hadn't eaten all day! My mother was kind to give my a taco but that does nothing for me of course. After stuffing my face, the brats friends leaving, and the brat going to do her homework. I decided to hit the shower and then the couch. Shouldn't have done that cause my muscled relaxed and all the pain from the work I did today kicked the hell in. Felt like I did a major workout to make up for three weeks I missed! Dx okay I took a pain relief pill. Im about to play my game for awhile then go to sleep, maybe. Have a good night you guys~

No comments:

Post a Comment