Friday, March 18, 2016

The Trio's Sleepover


This whole morning has been freaking crazy!!!
Mom and the brat was packing, being loud, and in the darn way! But my mother did go shopping for me though. I was happy for that. An instead of me actually starting to clean while they were arguing about nonsense, I decided to watch a movie. Keep in mind our Netflix wasn't working but I figured out what was wrong with it, for some reason it wasn't hooked up to the freaking internet. Anywho, after I finished my movie (I watched Ten Thousand Saints (movie) which wasn't all that bad) I went ahead and started cleaning for my mother was heading out on the rode with Niyah's dad.

Took me about an hour or so to clean up for I didn't know what time my friends were coming over. I know one had to go shopping and I had no idea what my other friend was doing at all. So I just went to cleaning the whole house to make it look decent as possible! Once I finished I was exhausted! But I did go ahead and watch anime til they got here.



Watched EP7-10 (not all of ten though cause my friends came in) Hitsugi no Chaika (anime) a lot happened but still didn't get the darn answers I wanted. Dang it!

My crazy loving friends came through the door being loud as hell and hit me with garlic bread...which did fly across the damn room! Got on the table, chair, and somewhatly the floor but we did still eat it though. While they were over we talked, made dinner, and had to deal with my neighbors! They were loud as always, I & Desi had to bang on the wall or yell to get them to shut the hell up! Gosh they were freaking annoying! But we did stay up and watch some Netflix. Desi suggested a clown, comedy, not really horror movie called Stitches (movie). It wasn't all that bad, but I find the best horror clown ever is from Drive Thru (movie), it may be old but it's really good.

Were going to stay up a while longer and watch more Netflix. For I know their not ready to go to sleep, well I'll talk to you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment