Thursday, March 17, 2016

It's St. Patty's Day :)


Not being able to breath through my nose is a pain in the ass! So breathing treatments always help of course. But the only odd thing was that I was on Instagram and YouTube for literally hours. Yet during those videos, it influenced me to download an anime that looks interesting. Oh now I remember, it was the top kissing scenes in anime. That's how I found it, now I'm going to watch the episodes an see if I really like it.

Before I forget, Happy St. Patrick's Day = may the luck be with you~



Watched EP1-6  Hitsugi no Chaika (anime) I'm addicted to this one. With these six episodes I have so many questions that needs some damn answers! Cause so much I going on! Better find out why their are freaking two of her by the end of this season!


So, my mother and the brat will be leaving tomorrow for their San Antonio trip and I'll have the apartment to myself. That's why I invited my two friends over but I don't really have much of food...that's why I did ask to go to the store since I made a list. We also decided to make spaghetti for dinner tomorrow, so that should be fun. (Mom didn't take me to the store by the way.)

I would love to talk more but I just finished the other posts and Im ready to sleep.

(I'm doing this post late, so I kinda don't remember the whole darn day...that's what's going to happen to the next few days or so.)

No comments:

Post a Comment