Thursday, March 3, 2016

Shopping & Major Laundry day~


Alright so I literally got a lot done today which was very surprising (even though I wanted to go right back to sleep). But my lovely grandmother didn't mind taking me to the bank to cash my check. Wait I'm jumping the gun. First off, we had to drop of the brat to school then I went to WalMart to buy one item! But ended up spending around $95. Now before you get on my case, I bought useful things thank you very much! I bought batteries for the brat's XBOX controller since it was dead, I bought a new cord for my phone and my ipod classic, a bath mat (thought we really needed one), & last a lot of freaking vacuum storage bags!
My reason for buying so many is because I need to make more space in the closet! When I moved back home everything technically stayed in containers or large bags throughout the apartment. But it's bugging me that I have such large containers in the closet that I cant even at least hang my coats up! It's a little annoying! So that why I bought them. Then I cashed my check, then I bought some groceries for my aunt, then I spent money on Amazon as well. I needed a hand vacuum pump for my storage bags, bought my mother a new phone charger so she could stop using mines, and a book and a recorder (for I want to relearn how to play).

But my real task when I go home was this hamper and this container full of clothes they had. Why am I about to pull a Cinderella again and do this? Because those clothes have been in the hamper for more then freaking 5months and over! It's ridiculous! I understand my darling mother is busy but that's no excuse leaving clothes in their if your not going to wash them or throw them away! So I washed them all and spent hours folding them all! I told them, if you don't want it or can no longer wear it get rid of it already! Don't put dirty clothes in a hamper or basket if your not gonna rewear or wash! They only wash the important clothes, work clothes and school clothes. Understandable but what about the rest! *sigh* but its clean that's what matters.
I was happy to be done cause then I could actually freaking breath! Hell! Food and Shower.

Watched the first episode to an amazing series on ABC its called "The Family". I can tell a lot of drama is gonna go on in this one and a shit ton of secrets! It will be glorious~

Caught up on another TV series that's new, of course i would watch it because I love SUPERNATURAL even though I am behind on that as well. watched EP4thru 6 of Lucifer (tv series). Gosh I devilishly love his damn acting skills~

So I did tell my friend I would attempt to sleep in my bed, but I got hot again. It's just cooler in the living room and my whole body has gotten use to this stiff ass couch. Maybe my whole being will adjust to a bed again soon; I did sleep on the bed in Dallas it's just when I always came home to Houston I would just crash on the couch. My bed is like decoration and storage for my stuff when I don't want to put it away. But that's okay, I'll slowly get their. Night guys~

No comments:

Post a Comment