Monday, March 14, 2016

Knee Pain?


Of course I didn't go to sleep, that should be obvious. I stayed up watching Vassalord (anime) which was only an OVA of an awesome part in the manga. I was planning to go to sleep but then I wanted to stay up to watch my show. Sadly the episode hadn't posted to OnDemand yet. Sleep.

My slumber lasted til evening of course, it was one of those role overs and watch something kind of evenings. I was finally able to watch the new episode of my new favorite tv series, The Family. An damn! More and more secrets around this damn family is just piling the hell up! They just need to come clean about this shit already! Dx



Do productive things of course but then I needed to stretch. My damn knee was hurting me. Why? I have no clue! One minute I was fine and the next I was limping. I dont remember twisting it an odd way or stretching my sleep to far....yeah I couldn't figure it out at all. It was really bothering me. So I went to ask my mom where the Icy Hot was. An boy did that piss her the hell off! She was tired and found it ridiculous that I even asked her that.

I told her to rest and just rubbed my knee with rubbing alcohol. That's all I could think of doing and walking on it plus stretching awhile. Then I just couldn't stay in the house. I went to go talk to my uncle for awhile and then came back to the house.

Watched EP10 of Hai to Gensou no Grimgar (anime) :D

Watched EP9 & EP10 of Luck & Logic (anime) :)

Then I gave this a shot since I really do like the Lion King. It wasn't all that bad. Im just glad they had a darn son! Geez! Watched of EP1 of Lions Guard (cartoon) :)  #watching #cartoon

Then I went to distracting myself with YouTube videos and making a list of games I want for my PSVita. (although im broke as hell right now, man I need a fucking job already)

Hmmm imma go ahead and watch this cause I do like Sword Art Online. I just feel as though Kirito could've picked a different girl or avoided Asuna at all costs! Cause she's annoying as fuck! But this is just a nice extra so ill watch it. Watching Sword Art Online: Extra Edition (anime) :]

You guys have a awesome or long night. I'll be up~

No comments:

Post a Comment