Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Financial Aid = Done


Okay I did black out, in the middle of the movie. Hell I can't even recall the fact of me falling asleep at all. That's how odd it is; got to damn cozy on the couch and ended up dozing off again.


The thing is I slept too damn long though..ugh it was evening..shit. As my mother always askes, "What did you do productive today?" My answer today, would be Nothing! So I got off my sleepy ass and did all those dishes.

Watched EP4 of Damien (tv series) on A&E; Glad the dog bi the shit out of that detective. Nosie bastard! But can't wait til the new episode though, Damien looks like he's in an insane asylum! I think! Can't wait for him to freaking snap!



I would've stayed with the couch and TV hours later but that didn't happen. I actually pulled out a chair, got my computer, sat at the table and worked on my damn financial aid. In the past, well when I got to the age to fill it out myself I freaking hated it. Asking so many personal questions to questions about cost and crap! I'm like seriously! I always had to call my mother for help, but this go round. No mom. I was able to figure it all out and bam! I was done, I truly feel like a freaking adult...im lying. Nope, still a lazy ass kid at heart.

Financial Aid was done, so all I gotta worry about is housing and orientation. Got to wait on the  money for that one. Well the noisy kids were here but are gone so I was so able to shower and finish downloading the rest of Season 1 of Steven Universe (cartoon). Since the new season isn't out, why not be a bum and watch it from the beginning!

Watched EP1 thru 6 of Steven Universe (Season 1) such memories; sadly I'm dozing off and I gotta but this computer on the charger and I kind of want to go to sleep. I swear I feel like I'm in hibernation some days. Well night all~

No comments:

Post a Comment