Sunday, March 6, 2016

Worried...


I literally didn't go to sleep since I dozed off talking to my friend every now and then on the phone. But I did find a few of the manga I didn't finish and actually finished them.

Read Ch 2 thru 5 Beautiful Life (manga) it's a yaoi, you've been warned~

Read Ch 55 & 55.5 of Betrayal Knows My Name (manga) glad their updating but their skipping chapters again. Looks like I'll have to buy more of the volumes again. I only have the first volume but I need to get the rest~

Then I blacked out in my room.

Felt like I only slept for hours, the darn brat came back from her sleepover with food and loud as hell. I couldn't breath, through my nose. Plus there were too many smells in the house! First the brats food, cleaning supplies from the restroom, and then whatever my mom decided to whip up for dinner! She made fajita meat but no tortilla...an a salad. I want the tortilla! But its okay I didn't wat that til later. I had to get that breathing treatment out of the way so I could actually breath! Then eat cereal.



I checked about my package that was supposed to be here yesterday now saying the status hasn't been updated. That better mean I'm getting my damn package tomorrow!

Now here's where my worry began. My mother wanted me to head to the ATM to get money off her card while she dried the brats hair. Sorry I fast forward a moment. The brat was supposed to wash her hair when my mother left in the afternoon when she came home from her sleepover. I thought she was. But I soon found out she was taking forever to clean the tub! It wasn't until I snapped on her to hurry up cause mom was heading back clicked in her head that she needed to hurry up! But it was too late, the brat decided to take a shower and wash her hair I guess. An then I heard her scream and trample in the hall.

She was freaking out like the water got to hot and she could bare it or something. But I soon found out their was a spider in the shower with her. I was highly annoyed cause she kept freaking out and screaming and wouldn't shut up. Then mom arrived, I explained, she wasn't happy with how slow the brat was being. I had to get all the hair product bottles out of the tub that she threw or dropped while being in their. An guess what, in the process of her escape I guess one of the bottles killed the spider. It was so small but dead.

Now back to the ATM. I was supposed to withdraw $40 from my mothers checking but it kept declining her card. It freaked me out thinking that I put the pin in wrong. I tried a second time, still no go. I jogged back to the apartment to find the door unlocked, my mom and the brat gone, and my moms phone left behind. Where did they go?! I was freaking out! Why would she leave the door unlocked like this?! Especially at the type of apartment complex we have! I dashed to the parking lot, car still their. I gave up my search and just bought what she wanted me to get with the $40 and I took the money out of her checking. Found out the brat was getting her hair done by someone at the apartment complex and that mom needed my keys. I locked the door.

Partially of the money was for laundry change, to pay the person doing the brats hair, and the rest for mom. Well movie time and then anime.

Watched The Forest (movie) it was quite interesting twist to it. I would watch it again.

Watched EP9 of Dimension W (anime) shit is highly getting real!


My phone rang right after this episode and right when I was about to start a new episode. It was my aunt, she sounded odd on the phone then I knew why. She wanted me to tell my mother and tell her to come get my grandmother and take her to the hospital! I was like ill tell her she left for a gathering and thought I would call her right away. Before I could say more my aunt hung up. I wanted to say if things got worse before my mom got their was to call 911! She had said my grandmother was highly sick, nothing more to go off on. I called my mom and told her and she cut me short to and said she would be on the way. Then I told my aunt and then the hang up again. I didn;t know what to do at this point. A part of me told I could do nothing but wait to hear what the doctors have to say or worry my butt of about the fact that I cant rush over there! Which I couldn't since I had to stay here with the brat til her ride came to pick her up for practice. I honestly hope my granny is okay...

I just continue watching anime til the brat left and I decided to take a shower.

Watched EP9 of Hai to Gensu no Grimgar (anime) their finally going to new hunting grounds~

Watched EP10 of God Eater (anime) Im so damn glad there freaking back! I was getting impatient!

Watched EP4 thru 8 of Luck & Logic (anime) really had to catch up this one as well~

My mom did call me to inform me that my grandma has food poisoning probably, that's why she stayed for awhile but did come home after buying her a few things to help with her stomach. She ate something bad and it really didnt sit well with her stomach. I really do hope she gets better soon....I don't want her to have to be rushed off to the hospital...she won;t have to go. I know it! Well I was going to watch more anime but..I kinda don;t want to at the moment...im tired..an concerned for my grandmother. So I may stay up watching The Golden Girls and Fraiser on the Hallmark Channel. Yeah..I'll do that/...I hope you all have a goo night. Talk to you guys soon...hopefully~

No comments:

Post a Comment