Thursday, March 31, 2016

On one thing, an then the Next

No sleep for the wicked! Auntie wanted my help this morning with her tablet this morning since something was wrong with it. Can't recall what but I managed to figure it all out. An we had breakfast as well, which was nice. I was darn hungry! Now a nap.

Yes, I took a legit nap this time! Only two hours tops, proud of myself. So that educational show though, watched EP3 "Van Gogh's Guardian" of Raiders Of the Lost Art (series). After this episode I was inspired to paint something. So I had to grab my old watercolors, water, and paper and make something happen! I had to think of something simple to do since I hadn't fiddled with watercolor in ages. Fruit. But what fruit? Pinterest, help me! A pear, I'll take it. Drew two, painted two, noticed my second looked more decent then my first. Well I'll be damned.



An because of Pinterest I ended up looking up fanart on the "Black Hermione" with her afro like hair. It's glorious, I love it. I support this indeed. But that did lead me to think that I should buy a moleskin journal for myself, they seem sturdy and last awhile from what I hear. An you can paint on the paper without having to rib it out. Which lead me to listen to music while looking around, iHeartRadio changed it's format a bit. Cool. Which then lead to me hearing the brat whinning.

Guess she what she was complaining about? She broke her damn cord again! I'm not buying her another damn iPad cord, it's her fault for breaking it. She started flipping out and being loud as hell about it. She was face chatting or timing (what ever apple calls that shit) her friend and I think she left her damn phone in y moms car. Seriously, having a tantrum over this? I think your friend understands your crap died! Chill. When I have kids, please wishing star, let them be more interested in plays, music, dance, and leaning more. That means actually picking up a damn book and educating themselves! Which then lead me to wanting a Canvas Field Bag on Etsy cause they look so damn cool.

Read Chapters 26 and 27 of Red Raven (manga); Finally we see the other members of the team. Yass! An there bad ass as hell~

Then I bookmarked this shit, it's so good.
Read Chapter 1 thru 7 of Inferno (RURU)(manga) loved it from start to freaking end, well it didn't end! It's ongoing! Gah, I want more!

I found nothing else for me to read at the moment, so I'm going back to my Steven Universe watching. Yall have a good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment