Sunday, February 16, 2014

Watching my Stories



Feb 16th, 2014

Attention: Please Read! 
I've been busy with homework and somewhat of lack of sleep lately so this weeks post and most probably next weeks post will be short. I might just post a few sentences of what I recall or what majorly happened that day that I can remember. Sorry that I can't recall much but college is being a pain in the butt this past week and draining me. =_=
So overall thank you for still reading my blog, viewing it, and being patient with me. :)

So I awoke (still dry throat), moved to the couch, and popped in Young Justice that I borrowed from a friend. For I couldn't recall where the hell I left off. But I had to stop half way to go see the nice lady, she was there, forgot the application, would be there tomorrow, so I went home. An I continued my Young Justice marathon downstairs to use the wifi if it wa s working. It was glorious. Then I went over to good Sarahs apartment to hang, then we went to Kroger I bought a Purifier pourer, then went to watcvh the Walking Dead. Came home to Melissa making cookies. Tanicea came over to tell us of ho her roommate meeting went, I set up the purifier, the water tastes amazing, then we watched YuGiOh til we were tired. Night all~

No comments:

Post a Comment