Saturday, March 12, 2016

It's Zootopia Time :)


I didn't go to bed. I was too darn busy manga hunting! I found an old manga I loved but didn't reread it cause I found out where it stopped was the ending and a damn cliffhanger..wasn't happy about that. So I went ahead to find other manga to read instead.

Read Ch1 thru 9  of Baby Diary (manga) this shit was damn hilarious and so cute. Although the panels are short as hell! But still good to read~

Reread Chapters 66 thru 77 of Dogs: Bullets & Carnage (manga) I was reading the volumes of this because my friend had it. So it was a tad hard for me to find the chapter I was on, didn't find it but I just read a little and said I would come back to it.

Reread Chapters 1 thru 36 of Vassalord (manga) gosh damn I love this freaking manga so much! (on of my favorite yaoi's of all time; along with Junjou Romantica & Sekaii Hatsukoi)
Now I actually went to bed after reading, although it was 5am




After I sorta slept for I long time I had to go give order to the brat about cleaning her room and getting her things together. While I ate breakfast and tried to find out movie times since I was going to the movies with my grandma and aunt. I had to call my step grandma to ask her about the dollar movie theater they went to which lead to us talking about current things going on. It was nice talking to her, I don't really talk to her for such a long time like that but it was nice. Then I cleaned, got read, hadn't eaten a darn thing, ate strawberries and then we were out the door! Made it in time to catch a movie starting right when we were walking in; I was a tad late for mines since I did the snack run.


Didn't miss the previews! For that's the #1 rule of Proper Movie Educate! Although it was crowded with kids or family members I did manage to find a seat. Sadly I noticed I wasn't good at all with eating in the dark! They drowned my nachos in cheese in chili, which was amazing if I might add, but I'm a messy damn eater! Spilling cheese and chili on my shirt and even dropping chips on my jeans! I was going to give up eating it! But I had to stop anyways cause I was laughing and didn't want to choke to death lol. Once it ended I was happy and would so buy a DVD and plush toy.

My grandma and aunts movie wasn't over so I walked in to watch the last few minutes of it and then hit the car. Since I noticed their wasn't another movie I wanted to watch or I had already seen the rest. On the way back though we had a bit of a scare. My grand ma was trying to hit her breaking but slammed on them in fear when the police sirens started and my aunt was yelling for her to stop! They argued a bit and then it feel silent. It wasn't until 5 minutes passed that I said that I was fine by the way and then eventually they were talking again. Before the breaks slamming incident occurred I was on the Disney Store's website looking at Zootopia products. Plus because of Judy Hopps I grew an interest in voice recorders.

Once home it was a shower for me and then me being a bum in bed looking at YouTube vids. I honestly don't know when I'm going to sleep. But night all~


Allegiant Promo Prize Pack 
Link to the Twitter Post: https://twitter.com/LazyMusician10/status/707987174793224192

Link to the Instagram Post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCyCeJIMQZ5/?taken-by=lazymusician10

No comments:

Post a Comment