Friday, October 17, 2014

Art takes you a Long Way..Downtown



(October 17th, 2014) 

I really couldn’t sleep! For when I read a new manga I feel so refreshed and full of excitement and thinking about what I’d read! Yes I’m still an Otaku! Just cause college takes up a lot of my time and I can’t catch up on things much I still try on the side but I’ll catch up sooner or later. Never takes me long to catch up to a manga or anime at all. I just stayed up on twitter til I blacked out.

Drool was on my face when I awoke, Tantan was getting ready for she as suppose t live, and my alarm wasn’t going to go off until an hour later. Sleep. Alarm. Annoying pest! Almost threw it across the room! Had to leap out of bed to get ready but couldn’t use the bathroom. Had to go to Mesli’s bathroom with my things to get read (Tantan was doing her hair; oh and her ex-boyfriends was sleeping on our couch for there traveling back home together) Anywho  I got dressed and ready for my departure so that I could be back here before Melsi had to do a tour at 2pm. I only fixed oatmeal this morning for I was pushed for time to go catch an early bus & be on my way an back. Told Tantan bye, went to the lunge to get some tea, and waited at the stop for the bus. Every time I wait on the bus im so impatient that I want to get on and reach my destination already. The bus was a little late but okay. Rode it all the way til I got to this strip center area where Asel’s was supposed to be. Quote I said “supposed”. There was a huge NOW LEASING sign on the area where Asel’s was supposed to be. I was getting frustrated. I walked around back of the building thinking I had missed something. Nope. Really annoyed at this point that I ended up going to Mcds and got myself a hash brown and sausage biscuit; once it hit me that the store was no longer there I had to look up the one that was downtown. To my surprise while eating found out I could catch a bus right across the street from the Mcds to then catch another then walk to my destination. Although when I finished an set out on my journey, during my wait which was 30mins almost long for each bus I went ahead and kept listening to my Dracula audio books to help pass the time away. After I got off the second bus it never occurred to me how far I needed to walk, about a good 25mins. Tired, Hot, and Pissed that I had to walk so damn far! I finally made to Asel’s! Once inside (glad for the AC) a nice lady greeted me & I told her then my life story of the struggle of how I got there. She said that It was terrible and would direct me to a bus stop not far from the shop that would get me to the station. Now Asel’s was like wonderland for artist, just a ad expensive. Found what I needed after a little assistance, chatted with the ladies that worked thee, and felt like we became good friends. Once the nice cash register lady gave me directions on where I needed to go I set out. At the stop, an with the last bit of my battery I had to text my roommate saying I wouldn’t make it in time to get home an straighten up then see what time the next bus was coming. Another 25 to 30 mins wait. During my wait for some odd reason I was feeling sick. Running nose, sneezing, headache. I hated it an wanted to go home already. Long wait indeed, got on the bus….an well lets just say not straight on to the station really quickly for some odd reason the bus driver kept stopping and just sitting there. When the damn light was green!!!!! At first we thought something was in the road but wasn’t…we didn’t understand. All I understood was that she took damn forever to get us to the station. Still not well, I waited, got on the train, waited for the bus to leave at Forest Lane, then finally made it home.it was close to 3pm. WTH!!!! I was supposed to have been home! Been home1 I was highly tired and didn’t want to do my homework. I ate, decided to help Melsi with her flyer errands, so I went an read manga while awaiting here return with the flyers. I got some and the apartments I needed to go to. Here’s the things, I felt so old and tired going up and don’t the stairs searching for the apartment that I had went on the wrong side. That when I had finished an went to the lounge to cool off an watch the season premiere of the walking dead. Melsi said I was fast in putting the flyers up on the apartments. Really? Huh didn’t notice. I got kicked out of the computer area when I was only 28mins in the episode. Went back to my apartment got my tablet and watched the episode even though it was a struggle for the video had to stop an load a few times. But I also talked to the nice security guard while watching, Melsi decided to get in the cold ass pol (her own mistake), and my friend kept coming in the lounge to get his protein shake for he was lifting weights. Finished it then tried to watch the first episode of Outlanders but was waiting for it to load. Los track a moment but Melsi gave me some lemon cheesecake before I started watching or I think it was during…whatever. Our housing director made it an wanted it to be eaten before it went bad for he was going out of town. I tried asking the other girl in the lounge if she wanted a slice but she looked at me like she wanted to cut me r something. Just asking damn. I ate a slice. It was delicious. I think after awhile of noticing how cold the water was Melsi told me she was heading back, I gave her the container of cheesecake and told her to put the rest in the fridge. I would be home soon or not if the video would load. It didn’t, I didn’t want to waste my time with it. So I came back took a nice shower and gladly watched Melsi play Borderlands the Pre-Sequel as Claptrap while I tried to finish a majority of my homework. But I did leave for a moment to take my treatment. Then return to the couch to laugh at all the stupid and funny things happen in the game. But I did still keep blacking in and out of sleep watching her play. Lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment