Sunday, March 27, 2016

Saw Batman v Superman

Me and Vivi couldn't fall right to sleep when we decided to go to sleep after our showers and game playing. We talked for a bit about random things and all the noise Desi was making in the other room , I think she's dealing with the dogs. Still don't get why she let them sleep in the bed with her.

I set an alarm, I ignored it. Why? The movie starts at 11am, not 11:30am. Well that time was a damn lie! It starts at 11am! Shit. Desi and Vivi went downstairs to make breakfast, I went ahead and started getting ready. Hell I even repacked and even made the beds and folded the extra blankets as well (gets extra cold in her room faster, which is fine with me cause it helps me sleep better) Bolted down the stairs and ate breakfast with the others. Im excited!



We ended up leaving the house late so we had to catch the next time; disappointed I didn't get a poster. It was only for the people seeing it in 3D what bull! I only bought candy cause I wasn't all that hungry, then we went to find them good seats~  So after the movie, well the movie in general, I loved it! A lot happened that I wasn't expected but it happened and it was good! Then I got the job of holding drink duty...great. But I didn't wait for them, instead I went to go buy nachos and then give them there drinks. We went to go see other movies as well, I remember we went to go see Zootopia (it was nice seeing that again) but I completely forgot the other movie we went to go see as well.

We didn't do much when we got back to her place, just ate more crawfish (yeah, her dad cooked a lot), watched Maleficent (movie), and got our stuff to head out. Oh and I promised Desi's dad that I would draw him something he could frame before I became famous.

Since I got home I made a plan of what I would accomplish tomorrow and hopefully it all get's done of course; mother doesn't want me bugging her while she watches her show so I'll be in her room. On her bed and not in the room with the brat cause she's doing something and I'll go watch anime.

Watched EP12 of Luck & Logic (anime) well he was knocked back to his senses..sorta but he did keep Lucifer's card. In my opinion I find that a good thing, cause then Lucifer can't do stupid shit without him. But at least he agrees with Lucifer, I hope they team up again someday.

Watched EP12 of Dimension W (anime) now I'm glad that shut up the crazy bastard! But still damn said about Kyouma's wife though! Still want that Season 2 though, fight scenes and story plot are strong with this anime.

Watched EP12 of Hai to Gensou no Grimgar (anime) and it was FREAKING AWESOME! We got to see ranta get damn emotional and Hal show off is beast side! So yup! I want my damn season 2 for this anime as well, so damn ready!

Gosh I'm just anime freaking happy tonight, everything that was boss this season needs a damn 2nd season :D

No comments:

Post a Comment