Wednesday, August 24, 2011

1st day is always full of surprises but the 2nd ..just keep comin


hey all! Kinda tired even though i had a 2hour nap then jack in tha box 4 dinner. Well the post will b short (mayb) bout my day. Well i missed my bus which made me late 4 skool then i got there they told me i culdnt b late anotha day cuz i wuld get a detention. (im always late to 1st period but that has 2 change this year since they got more strict than eva b4!) Rly it surprised me that i wasnt tha only one late! (thank gosh!) Im still tryin 2 get use 2 tha class periods bein so damn long! Lunch was just wonderful as eva. An i was havin a talk wit sum friends bout soccer, if they were gonna do it again or not since we got tha otha coach. Hm..oh yea! Our locker rooms got switched 4rm last year so we got tha small one and they guys got tha big one. Its so chlostrophobic in there! XP In italian we got so many papers that it was ridiculous! An of course english (last period) our teach was tired plus we got seatin arrangements! Eww! Oh yea an my art teacha finally figured out i was special plus i brought all my supplies 4 him (sorta) lmao! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment