Saturday, March 19, 2016

Noisy Night


So we did stay up an watch Goosebump (tv series), the 2007  BatMan (tv series), & Young Justice (tv series) for Vivian wanted to finish it. After this they went to sleep but I stayed up and watched the 1st episode of Cuckoo (tv series) it was so funny but odd.

After we all hibernated for awhile and it seemed like a birthday party was starting we had breakfast. Finally tried that darn sausage my mom bought, an it was pretty good. Our breakfast was long since we talked our lives away but after they left someone was nice enough to take the trash out. They did ask me if the music was too loud, I said no (but I was lying they were annoying me)



Finished EP10 of Hitsugi no Chaika (anime) & watched EP11 and 12. Now once I freaking finished I was like, "Son of a Bitch!" I have to download Season 2 and the OVA of course. For only some things got revealed and more questions started popping up! I was supposed to apply for job but that aint happening tonight!

Watched EP1-12 & OVA of Hitsugi no Chaika: Avenging Battle (anime) finished it and it was worth the wait and download. Plus the OVA was funny as hell.

Watched EP11 of Luck & Logic (anime) this is the first part to an EPICLY AMAZING BATTLE! I can't wait til next week to see the battle in action~

Watched EP11 of God Eater (anime) an boy shit is getting so damn real!


Man their getting freaking nosier and nosier by the minute! It was just music at first, but now it's furniture falling. Children screaming, more music in the parking lot, and cars revving their damn engines! Ugh Im so going to call the cops if they don't shut up! This noise is highly out ragious, I won't be able to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment