Monday, February 23, 2015

That's ICE!! Not Snow damn it! Dx




Memorable Moments of February 23rd, 2014.
Monday


#1 Asking my roommate ily if she was up (since she said she was making pancakes) an she happily burst into my room saying its snowing? Im like what? We had a hail storm last night! I look outside and there is ice everywhere! I then become the mama bear telling ily i forbid her to go outside in the clothing she was putting on (i'll give her credit she was wearing layers). But I let her go cause she really wanted to go outside and play with the snow (its ice though, not thick enough to be snow); took me awhile to sleep last night though since my snoring roommate wasn't there

#2 She came back with this big freaking ball of ice! I told her to put that in the freezer before she got ice everywhere. Then she was tired and went to sleep (no pancakes lol) Good thing I ate a muffin and drank some tea. 

#3 I applied to Build A Bear, called to make sure they were hiring, and they are! Plus they told me that their looking for someone to work the weekends really, an I can so work the weekends so I'm freaking excited! Score! Job Opportunity! XD ; also applied to Journeys again but the location in North Park Mall

#4 So proud of myself! Finished Module #1 & #2 of my Online Drivers Ed classes! Just five more to go but Ill do those later (Module #2 was so freaking long! I was like when will it end! DX )

#5 Was being a bum at the apt. Just texting my friends that I haven't heard from in awhile, played Fat Princess: Piece of Cake and after finishing a level I got a Voucher so that I can get the game on the PS3 (Score!), and I downloaded two free games that caught my attention. Crazy Market and Destiny of Spirits~ 

#6 Happy 3rd Birthday PSVita :D  (didn't know it was three, honestly thought it was older then that lol)

#7 Was Twitting my ass off since I missed my Twitter app about predictions for Teen Wolf's new season. I seriously want Stiles to just have freaking fox powers damn it!!!

#8 My roommate ily jinxed it, the school called right when I got out a nice steamy shower saying they canceled morning classes! NOOOOO! I like my morning class! I don't really like my 1pm - 5pm class! Ugh!!!!! DX 

#9 Couldn't sleep even though I should be happy that I can sleep in but was looking forward to reading short stories in my morning class. Now I can't...Google..what should I Google? lol


P.S. Let me know what you think of my Blog, my Twitter name @LazyMusician10 (~TheLazyOne~)

No comments:

Post a Comment