Wednesday, March 30, 2016

No workout? Watch Some TV


Your hoping to hear me say, "Man I had the best sleep ever" or "Slept like a log". Well I wouldn't count waking at 3am sweating all over and amazing sleep. I had t check that darn air, my mother is always turning it up when she feels cold. But never really considers others in the house huh.

Because of me waking up so damn early I was only able to get 4 more hours of sleep. An since I couldn't sleep, had to watch the news. Now can someone explain to me, what genius gave this idiot the idea to change the $10 Bill! Isn't that like messing with freaking history?! I can't, it's supposed to storm today so I can't work out at the park...im going back to sleep.

Now that I'm somewhatly refreshed, let's get this darn Xbox Kinect to work so I can get a workout. Shall we. The brat has a lot of dance games she doesn't really touch much, so I decided why the heck not. I played one of her dance games for awhile but then remembered that Adventures or something game she got. It has like different sports on there, I remember playing that at her dads house once. I worked up a sweat playing that game! I think I mostly just played soccer or just ran the track. Well I couldn't relive those good days, the brat fucked up her CD. Badly. I even cleaned good t and still no go, I give. I'll have to buy a new disc when I have money, I'm going to watch cartoons.



Watched EP 7 thru 20 of Steven Universe (cartoon); I did pause my show to look through the coupons that could save us money! That my mom wanted to throw away...something is wrong with her.

Watched EP 1 of Reikenzan: Hoshikuzu-tachi no Utage (anime); I like this one, seems serious but then funny as hell the rest of the way.

Watched EP13 of Musaigen no Phantom World (anime); yasss! He got his darn powers back! Thank gosh! I was gonna be made if he didn't like shit! But a perfect ending though~

Watched EP12 of Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut (anime); awesome ending, can sense the 2nd season! Also, I'll accept him being her knight but he CAN NOT MARRY THAT ANNYING BITCH! I'd rather him go with his childhood friend or the blue haired chick! He's had more screen time and connection with them then that blonde haired branded bitch! Also did I forget to mention his crazy brother lives and is still out there. I feel an EPIC Battle coming!

Now I found the story plot interesting, the characters cool, and the art style interesting. An I crave more of this new manga! Read Chapter(s) 1and 2 of Ultrabaroque Deprogrammer (manga).

An then I decided to watch an episode of Adventure Time (cartoon) even though I wasn't caught up, what so ever. I only watched "Broke His Crown" cause you got to see Simon

Then out of the blue (after a nice shower) I decided to watch something educational on Netflix.
Watched EP1 "Hitler's Art Dealer" of Raiders Of the Lost Art (series)
Watched EP2 "The Hunt for Faberge Eggs" of Raiders Of the Lost Art (series)
This was very informative indeed, I did learn but my head aches a tad, sleep I go~

No comments:

Post a Comment