Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My 1st day as a Senior in Highschool :)



I woke up like any other morning but way earlier! I had to get back into my school rutine. Made coffee, made lunches, got my sister up, had to stuff all her school ssupplies in one clear backpack, wake my mother up twice, finished the last of the cereal boxes, etc. Was getting my sister ready and waking my mom but not geting myself ready, how smart of me. Finally ready to go but I have no backpack so I just took my didvider and lunch. (My mom will get me a backpack later cause its the first day of school all I need is paper and my summer reading to turn in.)  We reached my lil sisters school first (her backpack was heavy as day) figured out what class she was in but took forever to find the room. Once we did mom wanted me to tale a picture of her then mom got all "my baby's growing up on me" phrase. I was really ready to go. But she wanted to go on a scavenger hunt for my lil cousins Jaylen, Jase, and Liyah. By the time we found there room I only had 5minutes to get to school til my 2nd period started!!! Come on mommy!!! Quit talking to people!!!

I was late but them didn't count it. I went to the office and told Mrs. Takacs good morning. As usual she was surprised I was late on the first day too. So she gave me my schedule, I put mu lunch in the frig then it was off to Kargous class. -.-

2nd Period
I'm use to Kargou and his smart remarks in the morning ive had the mans class before. But today no smartness from him. He gave me a card with a such on it and told me to find the adult version of it on the desk an that would be my seat. I had to fill out a card and a worksheet. Then we had to go over the student conduct (I hate going over these things) about three pages front and back then ie started comparing them to a soccer game. When I looked around the room at my peers I could just tell they were ready to go. They were making that "what time is it? Your clock doesn't work " look. But with Madhouse blabbing time flew by smoothly. He didn't ask much for supplies just a composition notebook.  :)  Then before we left class Desiree had asked me where was I? I explained the whole story walking out the door.

Before 3rd Period
I went to go see if Mrs. Smith still had her same classroom, an she did! I had asked her if she wanted my summer reading. She said for me to give it to my English teacher. Who I had to go find, she was in Mrs. Vasquez old classroom. Hope she's nice :)

3rd Period
Finally found Mrs. Bailey's room. But the next step was finding my seat since I wasn't on her seating chart yet. So #5 was my glorious seat. She told is to take out our summer reading an pen & paper so we wlcould right a page about ourselves. She asked a lot of questions for the paper that some us found was unnecessary. She was nice, told us about herself, how she went to Baylor (that's why she had green and gold everywhere), and how her husband posed for the tardy and not tardy pictures on the wall. But that sweet lady got to the supply list after the code of conduct and I swear she make it seem as though money grows on trees 0.o the school gave us three books we were gonna read already. But we had to go buy two other books and a MLA Handbooks which isn't cheap. She wont be getting that anytime soon from me :/

4th Period
Time to go see Sister Mai. Now she in a wheelchair, wait what? Some people told me she got surgery so I felt bad for her. But it looked like she was happy as day to be rolling around :) We didn't really do much in class, except read the calendar of classwork & homework then go over supplies and read the weirdest paper about How Bread or Pickles can kill you. My whole class found it ridiculous yet some did tell me they'd rather take pre-cal then statistics. Hm but I don't think this'll be a hard class. Oh an guess what?! Its lunch time.

Lunch
I got my lunch out of the frig then head for the cafeteria. They did lunch different this year: every class has there own lunch now. I was curious how this would work out indeed. Sat with Frane, Mayra, Tiffany, Desiree, Vivian and Bella. Miss the usual that I sat with last year: Ben, Dominique, Rynette, Andrew, and Angel. :he good old days. I didn't really have much for lunch....just a sandwich, a juice, and chips. (Which didn't do much for me)  I was mostly helping Frame with her summer reading questions then eating my food lol. Next stop finding my homeroom.

Homeroom
When I figured out Mrs. Gruen was in Takacs old room I was like "this lady better be cool if not we gonna have some problems" she was late coming back to the room. Well really we had to stand outside and wait for the witch. She was old, everything on her looked colorful, and she just looked like bad news. Takacs room was stripped baked. It looked like we were in an institute of hell just facing the board. She yelled, didn't want us to talk, just a rude woman, told us to put our bags in the front, gave us assisgn seats, and a worksheet. Now all teachers should know no child can sit there and be silent for so damn long while doing a simple ass work sheet, just cant do it!!! So of course we talked, she yelled for us to stop, then me & Desiree got caught talking.  An Mrs. Gruesome was like "one of y'all have to move" man she been staring at this corner since she passed out the worksheet!! DX so I moved to the desk that was in the corner just alone but I didn't mind. What really got us though was when she made us get our backpack one at a time. Surprisingly I didn't have one plus I was the first one out the door, but I had to come back cause I had her for Economics. Fuck. =.=

5th Period
Everyone that came in the room already knew about the woman from the others that have already taken her class, oh what fun. Tiffany and Jenesha stayed cause I had them for homeroom also. We shall all suffer!! Basically she just blah blah blah about economics and if we knew what it was. She gave us worksheets to do, gave Maya a detention for chewing gum, and just being mean. I was waiting for that bell to say we can go!!!

Before 7th Period
I went to see Mrs.Davis and tell her how dreadful my day was. She laughed a little and told me ill be okay hit then I told her about Mrs. Gruesome she laughed even more. See this is why I love Mrs. Davis she someone good to talk to. Its HCC sociology but the class doesn't start yet til a few weeks. So the whole class was in the office just buzzing with the same question. Bit there were seniors in there that were signing out cause they were done for the day. I had one more class then I could go.

7th Period
We were with the glorious Mrs. Smith today. She was typing away on the computer as usual while we just talked about random things but me and Tiffany were begging Mrs. Smith to let us ne in her Economics class. For Mrs. Gruesome was terrible!!! But I said ill deal with shes not all that bad I guess. With all the talking we did tome flew and it was time to roll bounce.

Afterschool to Home
Called my mother and asks her where she was but she was like in on the way, but Desiree gave me a rode home. Just talked about how hot it was in the car and about classes. Once I got home I dashed in the house to get Desirees $16 that I owed her. Thank goodness I paid her back. Devin was at the house chilling but had to go to orientation for school later on. So I just showered, wrote down a list of the things I needed for school, got on Tumblr, watched meatballs, then just ate. Really for the rest of the night I just told ppl on fb how I hated my day. I'm going to watch my anime show til I fall asleep. Night all~  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment