Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Truth comes to light...



Feb 19th, 2014

Attention: New Notice, Please Read
Okay so my blog is updated and the posts will be longer and most probably longer since I'm now more on blogging lol (idk). But I'm typing this because I would love for you all to not forget to read the posts for Feb 3rd -9th, 2014 and Feb 10th - 16th, 2014. I know they were posted late but they are up. An thank you again for being patient with me and for still reading. :)

So I got up like I always do in the morning, feeling somewhat better. Just had the sniffles. In class I moved to a different spot so Mrs. Haviland wouldn't get on me about being in the same damn spot again. Jennifer came in class eventually, she asked me how was I feeling. I told I was doing better, that night medicine really kicked in for me. So I found out I did my gestures homework wrong, it was 15 gestures of one animal. Not 15 gestures of people and one animal. I have to redo it and turn it in tomorrow morning. She looked at everyone else's who seem to have done like cats or dogs or maybe a bird cause that's what they had there house; she suggested that we go to the zoo or a petsmart but aint nobody got time for that. So we did block in  and sketches of a muscle manicane again, it was only of the chest and somewhat below the belt. I did good, even though I made them really large to the point where I had to use two pages. I like my details lol. But she told me to try to make them fit on one page...I did it but once I stepped back and looked at it..it was a hot mess! I also asked her after she told me a few corrections to do to it, could I just carry my sketchbook instead of my large drawing pad to go to like a PetsMart or something. I told her I hae to take the train whereever I go. She told me I could just look up a documentary on an animal and do those gestures, so I took that advice. After break Dwatt came. We had to do gestures of this naked man again, I was getting tired of looking at how skinny he was plus how short he is. But we worked on him for awhile then a solid sketch. Then after that she showed us what she wanted done for homework. We had to do two arms and two legs, just muscles no bones. It looks easy. Once home, Melissa was stil sleeping so I went ahead and started working on my homework for Anatomy to get it out of the way since she did just show us what she wanted. Once I was done with that Melissa finally came out of her room to the fridge to make herself dinner, Renee came in from shopping, she got me some dumplings, I thanked her. After Renee went back in her room, I said, you still mad at me? She told me yes. And she started crying saying I've been being bitchy lately and said some hurtful things. So I asked well what have I said to hurt you, cause I told her honestly I don't know when I'm being a bitch. Then Renee came out asking what was going on, I told her and Melissa continued. She said she was made at me for snapping at her, she said I was rude to Tiona when she spent the night (cause Tiona wanted to watch the movie but she was doing her hair the whole time so I watched it) and she was like she wanted to watch it too (well youshould've said something), and she also said I made her miss most of class when she brought me home on Tuesday and that she wanted to stay and have fun with everyone and have a good time. That pulled a nerve. So I replied with this. Well you didn't have to bring me home if you wanted to stay so badly. I could've walked my sick crying ass to the damn train station, walked my sick crying ass to kroger got what I needed, and went th hell home. I also told her if she wanted to be mad at me be made at me, if she hated me that was fine I was use to it from back home when people got mad at me and didn't talk to me for months of even years, and I told her if you dont want me in your car anymore that's fine, if you don't want me to hang with you that's fine, and I told her I snap at people and not notce it. I did it a lot back home with my mom, cause I was annoyed or angry and she would smack me in the mouth. So I told her again, I'm use to it. I told her it's not like I don't care but this is nothing new to whatI've dealt with. After that I just packed my crap, went t check the mail, gave Renee her package, and went to the school. So many emotions were flowing, but mostly I told myself move foreward, you lose some and you gain some. At school I found out why my prices W ent up, they go up each fall. But if I fill out my FASFA soon it shoulld go down. Also I found out why my HCC classes didn't count, I didn't pass them. Damn it. So I didn't want to go home so I just stayed in a computer lab til class time. I just listened to music, watched videos, but about an hour before class I watched the episode of Teen Wolf (tv seris) I missed Monday, an damn! Evil Stiles has been busy lol. Alrightt sum up night class: we didn'tsee thdark side of Mr. Yohan, we were the only group to do the assignment right, we gotextra credit, the other two groups grade would drop, we watched a clip of Alien, had break, and decided to meet Tuesday to rehearse how te movie would go. I left class looking for Tiona cause she said she was up at the school working on homework would take her awhile, but no show. So I just walked home with Keia, hearing about her day, told her about my day, then the talk I had with Melissa. When we got back to the apartments I went to Tionas apartment and told her what was going on. She was like damn, an asked me if I wanted to spend the night at her apartment. I told her it was fine, I needed to get up early and take care of some things so it was fine. I went back, no one home. So I showered, checked the street passes on my 3DS, some of Twitter, oh of course I ate. Fixed me some soup, it was awesome. Well I'm going to bed, sounds like Melissa is home. Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment