Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Early Preimere of Allegiant


With me staying up had me thinking more about the characters from SAO and who Kirito could've freaking gone with. He could've gone with Sachi if she hadn't died! He really did like her! He went as far as to wait for Xmas to get an item to revive her, but found out it was supposed to be used 10seconds after the person died. He was crushed, but more crushed when he got that message from her. I wonder if he kept it?

Anyway I did stay up to watch a Marvel Animated movie, it was Doctor Strange (movie)(2007). It was really good.

So fast forwarding to when I woke up, did nothing all damn after noon and evening except watching videos on YouTube, and then ironing my clothes for the early premiere of Allegiant tonight. It then hit me, I had to pick a winner today for that Promo Prize Pack. So I had this amazing idea, put everyone's user name on a sticky note three times. Then cut it up, fold them, shack the cup I had it in and pick until I got someones name three times. Now it was a bit hard unfolding it since I used old damn sticky note paper (also I did record me actually picking a winner but I never posted lol). I did get in touch with the winner so I could get their address to send the prize.



Before I knew it it was getting near time to be a the theater. Vivi (my best friend who would be my guest to go with me) was on her way to get me, found it odd she was texting me an hour early. But it didn't fully hit me til I got in her car that she didn't want to be lost or deal with the traffic to get to our location. For I had only been to this theater once, an that was a long damn time ago! During our odd car ride with a very special GPS I was the one to bring up the topic of religion in the car. Since I informed Vivi that my mother wanted me to ask about a movie night happening at her church.

Now I had told my mother I didn't want to go, but she wanted me to go to support her church. I complained about that every time a church has a movie night they just show Passion of the Christ or the really really really old 10 Commandments movie. This is what lead us to the talk about our belief in God, Vivi agreed with me. For she didn't believe in God either. This is why I love talking to my close friends, their very understand and not so damn judgmental like parents are. After talking about this for awhile in the car, finding a park was a pain the ass (parking was $3), then we had to magically walk around the parking lot to find the elevators, which took us to the first floor, but we had to go back up stairs to see the movie, there's a line, got tired of waiting, told them I'm on the list and then was told their may not be any more fucking seats!

The hell! I was on the fucking guest list! They told us to be here by fucking 6:30pm! We are here, you gave our damn seats to these people with their fucking papers cause they magically got an early premiere ticket! I don't give a fuck! I was mad as hell, but Vivi was worse the me really. I asked them if they could find seats, I didn't care if we were separate! At this point I was fucking pleading! I promised my friend a free movie and were gonna get one damn it! Which we did, we got us some seats, and enjoyed the movie. Although, this guy kept getting up in front of us to go to the restroom I think and we were fucking hungry! The smell of food was killing us the whole damn movie! But we were glad that it finished so we could eat. MOVIE WAS DAMN EPIC BY THE WAY!!!

We decided to go to Olive Garden since it had been awhile. Vivi was telling me about some missions she was doing on Assasins Creed, our waiter was very nice, the food was awesome, and I got dessert to go (this may be my damn breakfast). Also I had to tip her $3.00..i was like shit! $3 from my card! Whatever. Made it home safely and shared ONE doughnut with my mother. Alright you guys I'm going to shower and relax. Yall have a good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment