Friday, March 25, 2016

Happy Good Friday


Read Chapter 159 of 19 Tian (manga) can't wait til it updates more cause it's an addiction! (yaoi / Shounen Ai)

Read Chapter 94 of Tamen De Gushi (manga) now I love this one as well, hands down freaking adorable~  (Yuri / Shounen Ai)

Read Chapters 1-4.5 of Itou-san (KURAKA Sui) (manga) this one is a yaoi but Chapter 1 was extra long which made me happy. Still good but sad ending though~

Okay now I'm going to bed; mom still isn't home yet. Oh well. Night/Morning.

My morning started out spectacular! (HIGH SARCASM) Wanna know why? Well for one it's hotter then damn molasses out here and their is a lot of people at the darn park! I had decided earlier that if the park was crowded or extra crowded then I would walk the long trail and then go home. Which I did walk about 7 laps and then catch the bus home.



But I just felt so damn out of place their! No racism intended for their were black families there. My only issue was so many people were doing fun things on Good Friday and I'm walking. Just walking. Kids racing each other, playing on the playground, parents teaching their kids kick ball or how to play tennis, or the family playing basketball together. The weirdest thing was, that every time I passed a group of kids while walking they kept telling me Hi. I had a feeling it was a joke, but they were actually being nice. I'll be damned, yeah time for home I thought, I've sweat enough gallons in this hot ass weather.

Showered, found out my anime episodes had updated so I started downloading those, and my friend wants to have a sleep over tomorrow and go to the movies. I was like cool! I so want to see Batman v Superman cause everybody won't shut the hell up about it! Also I still have this magical paperwork to do if I go anywhere tomorrow. My mom brought home large stacks of paperwork yesterday and wants me to organize them, an she would pay me. Im in! But anime first then paperwork!


Watched Hai Gensou no Grimgar Special (anime) this is basically that embarrassing scene where they peep on the girls but extended. It was hilarious.

Watched EP11 of Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut (anime) they brought out a very large enemy that could probably wipe out the human race. Yeah..nope! RUN!

Watched EP12 of Musaigen no Phantom World (anime) I don't like this OP'ed phantom! She's a bitch and just fucked with everyone's emotions! Like bad!

Watched EP12 of God Eater (anime) Lenka's new God Arc is dope as hell1 Can I have one please! An we need to kill Pita, he killed Lindow...that Bitch must die!

Watched EP12 of Divine Gate (anime) all I have to say is, is that I still love this anime but they were fucking idiots for not going through that damn gate! Dumb as hell1 I would've went in.

Watched EP11 of Dimension W (anime) yeah this scientist is a crazy asshole! An what he did to Sophia is unforgiveable! SO um Kyouma can you hurry the hell and remember where you put Geneses already, cause this fight isn't going anywhere! Dx

Now I'll work on the paperwork, it won't take me long since yesterday I got half of it done really. Ha finished in a good hour along with eating soup and crackers. Now can someone explain to me what the hell this odd smell is in our apartment?! To me it smells like disgusting grape medicine left out in the heat! I literally had to blast the air and spray a shit ton of air freshener! Ugh this smell is irritating me and giving me a damn headache! TV and couch may help, not really still can smell it...I can't smell it unless the fan hits my way...ugh

Watched EP3 "Present Tense", EP4 "Brother" of Crowded (tv series) this is one really funny comedy series, I would so binge watch the whole thing in the future when it fully finishes.

Alright im going to watch EP5 "The Real Spring Fever" of The Real O'Neals (tv series) and maybe get some sleep if I can or not. I'll find out later when Igive up and try to catch some Z's. Talk to yall later~

No comments:

Post a Comment