Saturday, March 26, 2016

Day Before Easter

Of course I didn't go to sleep, had a darn headache. But I kept watching anime~

Watched EP13 of God Eater (anime) I'm so glad that the main character lived and they defeated that piece of shit monster! He was getting on my damn nerves with that fucking grinning he always did! That OP'ed bastard is finally dead! I 100% need a season 2 of this anime! Like for real!

Also my friend was supposed to come get me earlier today so that we could all spend the night at her place but she didn't come get me til later on that evening. Now I didn't pack a lot! It just seemed like I did, my breathing machine I use for my asthma always makes my bag look bigger then what it needed to be. Now we were still having crawfish; my friends were messing with me and said that we weren't and they went bad. An were going to get food out but they lied. Pops made all the crawfish, an it wasn't all that spicy as last time. Except the corn...that was spicy though! But I devoured the crap outta that shrimp and crawfish. Although I was hungry and couldn't wait earlier so I ate soup and snacked on Nature Valley bars. My friend got a new bed frame and mattress! It was so darn FLUFFY!  Like I could sleep on that thing forever! Well were just gonna play games and watch movies on TV til we want to black out.

But we are going to the movies to see Batman v Superman tomorrow! An yes, we are going on Eater Sunday. Happy Hopping all~

No comments:

Post a Comment