Sunday, March 20, 2016

Their Back, Home, yay...


Watched EP11 of Divine Gate (anime) I thought it was going to be an extreme bloody battle but he did slash his brother. So that's a plus~

I want to stay up and read something or watch an OVA but im so damn tired! I'll try to sleep..the best way I can. 

My mom woke me by texting me about something, yet I somewhatly ignored it and went back to sleep. Which lead me to get up later on in the damn evening, which I don't mind. I did do something productive, I called and asked in Bed Bath & Beyond was hiring an they are. Plus I was looking at some parks near by, for I've decided to start back jogging again! I miss jogging or really doing something active in general, so I thought why not! I ain't doing nothing, managed to find one not to far from my destination tomorrow :D



Read Chapters 115-258 of 19 Tian (manga) :) For the love of all holy!!! Please update soon! I have so many emotions! I love this manga a lot and the mangaka that made t as well~

That moment where you don't remember where you left off so you literally start from the beginning. Read Chapters 1-43 of Mosspaca Advertising Department (manga)

I hadn't read a one shot in a long ass time so I thought sure But of course I have a love / hate relationship with them. Why? Well their so good to the point where I don't want them to end at all! Read Chapter 0 of Yuanyi (manga)

During my reading time online, my glorious mother asked if I missed them. I told her to be honest, no not really. An I guess in my mothers head that shot a signal of disrespect somehow and selfishness. How did she come up with this conclusion? No Damn Idea! But I do know she did ask, an I was honest, no point in lying. I mean you have a competition, you have to leave, I freaking live with you people! I'm not missing much! Geez.

Now this manga I love as well now! It was made by the other mangaka that helps with 19 Tian. So many damn ships! Read Chapters 0-93 of Tamen De Gushi (manga)

Well their home late and want me to help hauling things out of the car. Knowing them they'll tell me about their trip. I must go, cya guys later~

No comments:

Post a Comment