Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Shows are full of surprises :P


I love how I wake up late in the evening to be told that I can't watch TV. Ugh, I wanted to watch my show! But mother wouldn't allow it, she pulled the "you've been home all day". An my response being, "I was asleep!" And her ending it with, "well that's your fault." Which entirely it is, I've noticed that my slumbering has deepen. My body is acting like I worked all day and is making me sleep longer then normal. Which I don't mind, but their are things I do need to finish before I start back college life in the fall. Like some books I need t finish and finish crochet projects and really start new ones that have been requested of me. I really need to get my motivation back, which I will..soon.

I had to drag myself to my room to watch my show on my laptop, which I had to deal with damn commercials. UGH! COMMERCIALS! But I bared with it and loved the episode more and more.
Watched EP2 of Damien (tv series) on A&E



After that glorious episode I did my whole "hour or so long of watch movie trailers" and then downloading movies. Their are a lot of movies I didn't know about that of course didn't hit theatres. I love those kinds of movies, for they always have a captivating or mysterious story to them. So I downloaded about maybe three or four movies I hadn't seen but the trailer always caught my attention as always.

Watched Every Secret Thing (movie); A lot happened in this movie that I wasn't expecting! The whole time I was trying to figure out which girl took the 3 year old. It was driving me mad that I couldn't figure out but then at a certain point in the movie I put it all together cause of their personalities. Now to my anime watching. I love it when my favorite anime updates but then it bugs the hell outta me when I gotta wait til the weekend for certain shit1 I'm like, "UPDATE! I CAN WAIT NO LONGER!"

Watched EP11 of Musaigen no Phantom World (anime); Ha! I love episodes like this, where someone gets transformed into a kid or we do that amazing back story of them as a kid. But the whole transforming into a kid is even cuter~

Watched EP10 of Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut (anime); Now Lux is a nice fellow...but I need for him to pick a damn girl1 An not that jealous princess of the New Kingdom that has that burn mark from his kingdom! That bitch is annoying! It needs to be the blue haired chick or his adorable childhood friend cause I can't see him going with that annoying ass princess! I just can't!

Watched EP10 of Dimension W (anime); Now this is the shit I was waiting for! It was so action packed and so much blood shed and death that Kyouma fucking snapped! His snapping and going ape crazy killer mode was the best damn part of this episode! No! Out of all the damn episodes this was THE BEST SCENE EVER! I was even rewinding to that scene that it lead to more then once because I loved it that damn much!

Well, none of my other anime updated yet...an I can't think of anything to watch on TV. Except all the damn TV series I'm behind on..I'll deal with that another weekend or month. Have a good night all~

P.S I did also download all 12 Episodes of Durarara!! X2 I need to catch up on this anime soon, I have other old anime I need to finish up with as well~

No comments:

Post a Comment