Monday, March 21, 2016

Let the Jogging Begin!


Not much was said about their trip, but I know the brat won. Had to haul in all their crap in the house, then it was the whole getting together for the next day. After they finally settled down and going I went back to reading manga again :P

Read vol 1 (ch1-5.5) & vol 2 (ch1-5.5) of Koisuru Boukun (manga) it's been so long since I've read this yaoi, I'm 100% glad to be rereading it :)

Now that it's morning and people are blasting Obama for going to Cuba to make peace. I find nothing wrong with that! I would rather make peace with any foreign country then have a World War III on our hands and our damn population decreasing everywhere! Hell no! No one wants that, so let the man be and let him do his damn job! Even the new candidates are saying that they wouldn't even go, I feel as though if you don't get to know your neighbor how are you going to get that extra help if you may need it? Those idiots aren't thinking! I find what Obama is doing a splendid things an I freaking support him fully.



But besides my ranting, our power is out. Great. Only two of our lights will come on and not the others, nor our cable or wifi! Ugh! I was planning on leaving out early to go to Bed Bath and Beyond and then the park to go jogging for while. Now I have to wait til someone gets into the office; I did call ahead to let the know though. It wasn't until I was heading out to go catch an early bus that they came to switch on and off our breakers. We got power. Here's where the fun begins, I was waiting on the bus which was highly late but that wasn't the best part. Since our power was out and my phone kept going on and off with the signal I couldn't check to see when the next bus was coming. I did however wait in ciggy territory (people smoking, yuck) for about 10 to 15mins til I decided to walk to the transit center that was up the street! So I got my walk on, an right when I was about to cross the street that damn bus came that I was supposed to catch passed me by. Son of a Bitch!

Made it safely and not almost hit by a car to the transit center. The #7 was just sitting their, not that I need that bus anymore though. My waiting time on the cold cement seat was for the #49 bus, which to my surprise came within 5mins (thank gosh cause my patience was growing thin; a woman kept staring at me as well..so I was ready to go) had finally arrived. Caught that, went to Bed Bath and Beyond, got an application, left, and then caught the next bus for the park.

The park was fairly nice. Basketball court, tennis court, a playground for the kids, large field for playing soccer or football, and of course their was the trail that had multiple splits. I had to walk it once to see which way the trail went or what unexpected turns I had missed in the beginning. In the end I decided to jog around the basketball and tennis court, something basic to start back with. I did walk one, jog 9 laps, and then walk one. I had a good workout for me being their for only an hour; I kept my things on the bench in the fenced tennis court area so I could keep my eye on my stuff. Ate both my chewy Quaker bars having to wait on the darn bus. Didn't noticed til I got home that I could've caught two buses to get to my destination and not freaking three. I will be taking this new route from now on. Also, a loud woman was on the bus. It's moments like these I wished I could catch a train home instaed of the bus, then the cops could get the noisy ghetto people off! But she didn't stay on long, although her swearing was unnecessary. Home & showered & sore as hell! TV Time~


Watched EP4 "Feathers or Steel" of The Family (tv series) on ABC; Found out what the damn guy looks like but um what is that key for that Adam has! I must know!

Watched EP4 "The Real F Word" of The Real O' Neals (tv series) this show is so damn hilarious~

Quick Announcement! Netflix may be giving us a Season 3 of our YOUNG JUSTICE!!! YASSS! But you guys gotta #KeepBingingYJ on Netflix and posting it on Twitter and Facebook! Cause we really need a damn 3rd Season! SO PLEASEEEEE! TREND THIS LIKE CRAZY ON SOCIAL MEDIA! Thank you~

Now for a few hours I didn't have my couch time, my mother was addicted to this TV seris called Friday Night Lights. Even though I'm not one for football, it's not all that bad. For it tells more of a story about the teens and parents then just straight up football. But I'm going to hog her bed though.

Watched EP11 of Hai to Gensou no Grimgar (anime); all I gotta say is, Ranta is an ass...but he can't freaking die damn it! Got it! That crazy bastard will live!

She's off! She's off the couch! An my show is on, I watched EP3 "Deliver" of Damien (tv series) on A&E; Now did anyone else think Final destination when that asshole got his tie stuck in the escalator? Cause I did!

I know I'm cheating on this but Season 1 isn't on OnDemand anymore so I'll have to watch Season 2, so I watched EP1 "Everybody Cheats" of The Carmichael Show (tv series) on NBC. An right after this episode the TV literally froze, an wouldn't move to another screen. Restarting the router which may take awhile....Im going to fill out these paper applications while I wait. Yall have a good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment