Wednesday, October 13, 2010

PSAT AND NO HAUNTED HOUSE :(


hello all!!! today 9th, 10th, 11th, but not 12th were testing all mornin until lunch. their were 5sections and out of those five i only fully completed one. no i wasnt bein lazy, i was daydreamin, duh! plus i didnt rly understand most of the words plus it just straight up bored tha crap out of me since i didnt get it. so teah afta all that we just went to 6th, 7th, and 8th period. in 7th period we had a sub today!!!! YAY!!!! plus my friend jessley brought tha last of her pizza and i was happy to get tha first slice!! XD but pissed of cuz my friend dani kept sprayin me wit so-called holy water. it gets betta!!!! so yay skools out rite afta 8th period of course, so lik iwas waitin lik 4eva on my ride 2 come but happy i was their longer!!! my friend penguin (sabrina) bought pizza, it was good thing i came out 2 c if my ride was there i wuld hav been out of luck!!! she's a nice friend ^_^ ok then tha bad shit!!!!!! so me, my bro, my cuzin had our hopes up 2 go 2 a haounted house even my step-dad but thir wasnt any open durin tha week!!!!! WAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!!!!! so we just went 2 tha movies and watched resident evil: after life, it was ok but i think tha ones b4 it were way betta, no offense i almost fell asleep through it. blah!!!! two more days until tha wkend thank god!!! oh wish me luck i got two test 2mmorrow one i'll pass wit an A, tha otha close 2 a B.  ttyl  :P

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your Test! I'm having my year end exams on the 25th...and I'm sure as hell going to fail my religious and national language tests...

    Your Friend,
    Seiichiro Sano

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...PSATs...yuck...I hate standardized tests...DX
    Haunted house seems like it would be fun -- sucks there was none open! But movies are cool, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah movies are kool and sano gud luck on ur tests!!! XD

    ReplyDelete