Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Noise, Hackers, Manga Reading. What a day.



(January 8th, 2014)

I was knocked out around 2am, an woken by them working outside around 9am or 10am-ish. I had drool on my face (yup I slept good lol). The noise just kept going in and out, I couldn't take it so i just put my headphones in til it stopped, eventually it did but I became hungry. So i had to leave my safe heaven, lol. After breakfast I just went googling things...an then the most irritating thing happened.....my neightbors next door had Silent Night and other Christmas music on repeat..blasting it loudly. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! DX I didn't want to hear it! Not one bit! So I had to put my headphones right back on. All day I just read some stuff on a light novel & looking up some witches and demon names for my story. I'm turning this story I started in November (an need to work on highly) that'll be a graphic novel, or a light novel, or a manga. I haven't really decided. Then I got back on this website I found awhile back where people post there manga they make and of course sell there volumes if they want to make money off og it. There was one manga I took my time reading cause I loved the artwork, the characters, the plot, just the whole damn thing! It was called Urban Reality (manga) & I read chapters 1-14, it was all so amazing!. An of course during that time I was reading my mother and the brat came home (keep in mind I woke up around the evening time, they get home around 3 or 4pm) . I had to stop reading a few times to help only a little bit with the brats homework & deal with my mothers so calling "bonding moments". After reading the chapters, something happened that pissed me off highly. Microsoft notified me some asshole hacked into my account and sent emails to random people...i was PISSED! I had to go through this long process to set up a two part security thing for my email. So when I long in now I have to type in a lot of shit! I even did this security shit for my other account so i could be safe. You wouldn't believe how annoyed I was but what made it worse was the fact of finding out I would have to get braids again cause my beautician works like two jobs and doesn't know if she can do my hair. IM SO SICK OF FREAKING BRAIDS! YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND! DX  I did talk to my aunt (who might be doing my braids) & she was like well if she doesn't get back to you, you gotta get braids. I have no choice really no matter what way I look at it *sigh* After that drama I ate dinner, finished reading the manga, and took a long ass shower, Then I decided to finish the chapter I was working on with my story. I'm still on the first chapter, but I finished it today and did  more info on some new characters, the first chapter has two parts to it. I might do chapter 2 tomorrow I dont know for sure. But after that I read some more manga, I read one that didn't catch my interest & I just got thru reading one I found hilarious but cool, it was called Sousei no Onmyouji (manga) and I only read ch 1 & 2 waiting on 3. Meh. Tomorrows Thursday..I leave to head back to Dallas on Saturday or Sunday I dont know. lol. Well I'm going to bed, night all~   :3  (by the way its 11:09pm right now)

4 comments:

  1. Woooooaaah! How cool! I can't wait to see ya Manga / Story / Whatsoever thingy from you! Work hard!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank you, I'll work hard as long as the bum in me doesn't kick in :3

      Delete
  2. I was reseaching and found Spy Agent, Webwatcher and Content Project,
    but the best I found CW7 and you can get full details here:
    http://linktrack.info/.l02w

    ReplyDelete