Tuesday, August 24, 2010

IM NOT EDIBLE!!!! >:[

well i didnt think anythin wuld happen at skool, but sumtin did!!! this will blow ur mind wat im bout 2 tell u....I WAS BITTEN!!!!! confused?! course u r i'll explain. this all happened in 3rd period, we were in health class chillin 4 tha time bein. my friend dani kept sayin "leri!!!!" i was lik "wat dani?" she said "im hungry, tak sumtin out 2 snack on". i asked her if she mite want tha sandwich i made 4 her she told me no. i pattted her on tha head and i told her "u can wait till lunch". well guess wat she culdnt...she was clinging 2 my arm then tha next thing i kno...SHE FUCKIN BIT ME!!!!! it hurt lik HELLL!!! LITERALLY!!! i was sittin up their hold my hand, cursin out loud almost, my hand turned red then blue then FUCKIN PURPLE!!!! PURPLE!!! >:[ HER TEETH MARKS WERE SO VISIBLE!!! my friends were lik r u ok?! i was lik HELLZ NO!!!! dani kept tellin me she was sry i told her not 2 touch me!!! i asked my health teacher coach banes (he teaches PE, crosscountry, track, and  maybe soccer) if i culd go wash my hands, he said y?! i told him an animal bit me. he looked at me wit that look of lik yeah rite, he asked me who bit me i said dani. he said y?!!! i told him she said she was hungry. so he told me 2 wait, then he told dani that she was gonna get a detention 4 bitin me. i told him well begged him not 2 cuz i lied and said it didnt hurt that much but it rly hurt!!! so he didnt giv her one, i complained tha whole damn period about my hand and askin 4 ice, in PE i did tha same thing, but at lunch it got worse. when we went 2 our second lunch i told dani i 4gav her i culdnt stay made at her 4eva, then when i showed my play-bro my wound he called dani a dosh 4 doin that 2 me. my friend bella was lik wat tha hell happened 2 u, i told her then she bit me on my arm!!! WTH!!!! I KNO IM BLACK WELL IM RLY CARMEL, BUT IM NOT TASTY!!! I DONT TASTE LIK CANDY DAMN IT!!! then my play-bro tried 2 bit me, i told him no. he wasnt gonna rly do it hes just crazy lik that :) yeah so tha day went by...oh yeah at lunch i kept takin my friend vivs frozen water bottle and restin it on my wounded hand..she kept whinnin bout her bein thirsty. well tha rest of tha day was borrin. it doesnt hurt that much any more but u can still c tha red ring of where she bit me. dont wry i already told them not 2 bit me anymore cuz i didnt want 2 catch anythin 4rm those crazy ppl. well ttyl 4 now. XD

4 comments:

  1. PFFT...Kuhahaha!

    Okay..I admit, getting bitten is painful.

    Trust us, I know it first hand...My IDIOT bro bit me somewhere near my temple and the mark is still there....I gave him a good bashing after that...What to do, I come from a violent ( me and my bro only la. Think of Xanxus and Squalo from KHR. Our relationship is like that) and dysfunctional family.

    But seriously, I think she was too hungry to ignore the taste of human flesh ( is ur friend a cannibal? Or perhaps a distant relative of Hannibal?

    But still, Kufuhaha~~

    Your Friend,
    Seiichiro Sano

    ReplyDelete
  2. noo shes not, she was just rly hungry and had nu10 else 2 bite but me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture! (Vampire Knight is awesome.)

    Your friend sounds like she might be a vampire...XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...I was bitten before too...on my neck....it was weird..and it was horrible painful....

    ~Leah~

    ReplyDelete