Thursday, September 23, 2010

FOLLOWERS PLZ DONT HATE ME :(


OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i im lik so so so so sry my followers that i hav not been on blogger in lik ages!!!! but ive been so busy wit skool, and soccer practice of course, and tryin my best 2 keep my grades up so i wont fail and so i can play sports. so let me giv u tha update of wats been goin on!!!! ok on 9/17/10: i got my physical 4 soccer (i hated it) cuz they took three tubes of blood 4rm me sumtin bout HISD crap!!! let me remind u i hate needles!!! just lik i hates ants!!! so anyways yeah got that my new glasses and my hair braided so it can last longer while i play sports. an also i was bein kicked outt of tha house cuz so ppl wanted tha house 2 them selves, it took me 4eva cuz all my friends were freakin busy!!! but my friends sakura let me stay at her house 4 tha nite so it was all gud. 9/22/10: at soccer practice i was lik an NFL quarter back!!! thats a gud thing, cuz my coach told me 2 get more serious and tough so i was XD  an 2day was HUGABLE DAY OR FREE HUGS DAY!!!!! i wore a sign sayin free hugs but this new teacher that i dont kno and hav no care 4 took it 4rm me. rly she had no rite cuz i didnt get in trouble 4 it. so thats all thats been goin on so far...OH!!!! THA ANIME CLUB ME AND MY FRIENDS MADE IS STARTIN 2MMORROW!!!! YAY!! we decided 2 just watch a movie ( Spirited Away) and hav snacks then next friday tha fun stuff starts!! XD ok just a lil heads up if im not on 4 a while its cuz of soccer practice and homework or that i failed a class ( probably geometry or biology those are my first two periods of tha day and i was close 2 failin those this week) and my laptop was takin by my mom and i cant get it bak until my grade goes up. so plz dont hate me 4 not tellin u wats goin on ova hear in texas!!! ok!!! im tryin!!! skool is just a pain rite now!!! so wish me luck that i pass and i can get on more often well ttyl 4 now everyone!!! XD

4 comments:

  1. I hate it when I get my blood taken! I usually don't have a problem as long as I look away, but one time, this nurse simply could not FIND my blood or something. She was poking around my arm for 10 minutes (no exaggeration!) I was close to either throwing up or passing out! Then I had to go to golf practice right after!! It sucked...
    That's cool that you started an anime club! I thought about it since the previous leaders quit, but I'm seriously busy this year...so its probably not going to happen :(
    Good luck on your classes and soccer and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont mind and coolios on how you and your friends are startin an anime club!Good luckies on classes (and everything else)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, don't worry....I've been off for almost 3 weeks anyway...School work and commisions for my friends have been killing my life

    Your Friend,

    Seiichiro Sano

    ReplyDelete