Friday, October 8, 2010

what happened on crazy day, twin day, and 2day



first of IM SICK!!!!!!!!! I WOKE UP THIS MORNIN!!! I CULDNT BARELY TALK, I WAS SORE ALL OVER I CULD BARELY MOVE, AND MY NOSE IS STOPPED UP!!!! AN NOTHIN HAS GOTTIN BETTA THAT MUCH!!!! I TOOK AT LEAST 2HOT BATH 2 HELP THA SORENESS AND MEDICINE 4 MY COUGH AND SNEEZIN!!!!! MY NOSE IS STILL STOPPED UP LIK CRAZY AND I STILL ACHE!!! T-T so this must b short cuz im sleepy. ok on crazy day i was so out their!!!! some ppl told me i look lik a wanna b gansta / hobo begin 4 money, othas said im a wanna b superhero, but they mostly said i was CULTURALLY CONFUSSED!!! LOL!!! XD on twin day i found my ferternal twin (my friend tiff) we were sumwat wearin striped blue or wateva but yeah it was fun as always, also we had a blood drive!!! AN NO I DIDNT GIV BLOOD!!!! im not mean its just that I HATE NEEDLES!!! >.< an of courser u kno wat happened 2day, but 2 mak things worse. i wanted 2 just stay in bed all day but my mom said ur not that sick at 12in tha afternoon i want u 2 start help clean!!! yeah company was comin ova. i felt even more worse then usual movin so much. 4 my stopped off nose, ITS PISSIN ME OFF!!!! i want 2 sleep peacefully 2nite not tryin 2 gasp in air though my mouth cuz i hav two clogged drains!!!! its so annnoyin!!! my moms friend tried a few this to clear a passage way through my nose 2 breathe, it sumwat helped BUT ITS STILL STOPPED UP!!!!! I CAN TAK ANYTHIN ELSE IN CATCH A COLD OR SUMTIN BUT A STUFFY NOSE MITE KILL ME!!! WELL IM TIRED!!! so ttyl. sry 4 all tha caps, lol :) oh in tha pic of me and tha chick in my hat is my gud buddy Frane she's awesome. tha otha pic is twin day, me an my ferternal twin. an i pic of sickness. :/

5 comments: