Sunday, January 16, 2011

i just had 2 miss a day of skool, wat a bummer :p

hello all, its been a while. hm lets c....i got my hair braided yesterday...i got my stitches out on friday plus i missed skool...an since i didnt go i missed our anime meetin, they had decided 2 mak me a recruiter (find otha ppl) i was kool wit it but rly wished i didnt miss skool...since i missed that one day i hav lik three tests to tak on tuesday when i get bak plus i gotta finish this hw they gav me T.T im tryin so had 2 do it but i get so easily distracted by things...well wish me luck...oh an i finished drawin my lotus picture 4 a project that i hav 2 turn in on tuesday...i chose tha lotus cuz its my fav flowa...oh an i also missed out eatin sushi wit a friend yesterday since i had 2 get my hair done...she was sad and a lil mad that i didnt come but she 4gav me in tha end...well i just wanted 2 let u kno wat was up, lol ttyl 4 now XD

4 comments:

  1. That's pretty! I can't draw flowers that well. I hate it too when I miss school and have to go make up everything. Hope Tuesday turns out all right for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lotus--so pretty :D And I hate missing Anime meetings at my school, doesn't it suck? Well goodluck making up work for school :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lotus is really pretty! Good job drawing it!! XD
    I hate make up work at school. I was gone for a whole week and I have three tests to make up and I had a bunch of packets of work T.T

    ReplyDelete