Sunday, April 11, 2010

was tha life of tha party yesterday now im workin my butt off 2day! got hw and i gotta cook...wat a drag!

ok i gotta mak this quick cuz mez got hw 2 do and i gotta cook!!! damn!!! i dont mind cookin or doin my homework i just wish skool was ova already well tha homework part. okz i had a lot of fun at tha JAPAN-FEST yesterday it was awesome!!! i meet my friends joe-joe (Joesph) and rin (lauren) i was so happy they came :) tha festival was awesome!! they had curry, chocolate covered bananas ( yummm), ramen, and otha foods!!! BUT NO RICE BALLS!!!! i was sad, but happy i got a lot of stuff from their. it was a lot of anime stands those were tha main ones i was goin 2!! everyone was cosplayin as naruto characters, bleach, vocaloid, and otha ppl it was so totally awesome ^_^ then i dresed up in a kimono and took pictures wit my friend rin. the ppl at tha festival took pics of us in tha kimono cuz it cost 5tickets 2 try on a kimono and tak pics. we wont get those pics until probably close 2 tha end of tha month, but rin's mom took some pics of us wit her camera ^_^ i was glad when we got out of those kimonos cuz i was gettina lil hot plus i had got rly small shoes cuz everyone else took tha bigger pair so my feet were hurtin, but i was glad to hav my converse bak :).  then mez an joe-joe went to tha museum of natural science (it was across tha street) we were just about to pay to get tickets 4 sum10 until a lady came up 2 us an asked us if we wanted some IMAX 3D tickets 4 some dolphin movie (it was 45minutes long) we took tha tickets and said thnx. she gav us 6ticktes so we took 2 and gav tha rest to otha ppl, yeah i kno were nice huh! :).  i thought wat a wonderful b-day. we watched it but joe-joe fell asleep i laugh at him cuz i think he was snoorin then a lil gurl sittin next 2 us was laughin along wit me. afta tha lil movie he was gonna buy me an anime hat but he didnt hav enough money so i got sum10 else, i rly wanted a hat :(. okz uh oh! then went home had a lil party wit family i got money, a girt card, a new shirt, and my laptop my mom ordered 4 me isnt comin until monday!!! mez excited!! well i'll post tha pics of tha japan-fest and wat i got lata or when my computer stops trippin, wait i can do it when i get my new computer, it will b more awesome than this bypolar computer.  oh in tha pic above thats me and my friend rin,  rin is holdin tha umbrella, wearin tha white and blue kimono and thats me on tha otha side wearin a dark blue and white kimono i totally 4got i was wearin my belt bracelet, i thought i took it off, lmao. X3

4 comments:

  1. Cute kimono! I had one a long time ago...but my dog ripped it up.*sob* I wish I could have gone. Seems like lots of fun! This is late but HAPPY BIRTH DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Japan-Fest sounds like it must've been a lot of fun. You guys look great in those kimonos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnx snug-kun ^_^ and its ok leah, also thnx! we loved wearin tha kimonos we culdnt keep them though that sucked! X3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kimonos are so cute! It sounds like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete