Wednesday, April 7, 2010

3 more days until i can celebrate...:)

first things first SRY TO ALL MY FOLLOWS OR I LIK 2 SAY FRIENDS 4 NOT BEIN ON BLOGGER 4 A WHILE!!!! the only reason y i wasnt on so long was cuz i kept gettin late to skool in tha mornin so mom maks me go 2 bed at 9pm!! an it sucks!! i barely hav time on tha computer anymore, i miss it sumtimes. well on to the good news MY B-DAY IS THIS SATURDAY, APRIL 10!!!!!! YAYZ!!! XD. ive decided to got to one of the spring festivals happening in houston and tha best one caught my eye and its on my b-day!!! A JAPAN FESTIVAL!!!!!!!! im really excited about it!!! cant wait until saturday!! oh im turnin 16years old this year plus im gettin a laptop!!! yay so no more bypolar computer bwahahahahaha!!!!! XD

4 comments:

  1. heheh Your older than me. I wish there was something I could get you...Anything I can do for you? Anything at all.*smiles*.Im not mad at you for not being on. Its fine really. I did miss you though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx leah its alrite u dont hav to get me anything. i'll b ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!

    Your blog looks interesting, so I'll follow you X3

    ReplyDelete