Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Toyed, Searched, and Rushed all happened 6th-7th period!!!

ok 2day was extreme! once we got bak from tha park in (6th period, P.E.) my friends jesse wouldnt giv me my pen bak i let her borrow!! she ways playin wit my emotions, she kept goin in circles wit tha pen while i was tryin to catch it!!! it annoyed me!! everyone just laughed of how i culdnt get tha pen bak, but lata she gav it to me. then we noticed that tha bell hadnt rung yet, so we just chilled until it did, NOT!!! ppl were talkin mostly but my friend marco and samurai were balancin tha tennis raket on their fingers, an hands, flippin it, all kinds of crap!! well anyways we rly stayed in their most of our 7th period, we were happy. the reason why we were in their so long was becuz our principal was walkin around tha skool searchin kids backpacks cuz so dumb student went in her office and stole her keys. then she told us someone broke into our skool last nite and stole a couple of our laptops from tha computer room. ( i didnt even kno we had laptops!!!) she said who ever found her keys gets a $100 and who eva has info on tha person who took tha laptops gets $200. i was lik awesome!!! rly once we got 2 7th period i left 2 go get water, then i seen my buddy markz and gav him a hug. he told me i was a zombie becuz i was always cold ( im not a vampire im just aneamic it means i dont hav a lot of iron in my body) i was lik im ur zombie!! hee just thought he had anotha stalker, but he was only jokin. then afta skool tha police were still their and i think my friend timmy went 2 jail cuz he got caught wit weed!! i thought he was an idiot!!! he wont b bak at skool, even though 4-20 is a national day for weed it doesnt mean 2 bring it 2 skool u idiot!!! srt all i culd do was laugh, well afta he left. since that happened i kno ppl r gonna talk 2mmorrow bout it probably. well at least it will b lively as always at skool. :)

4 comments:

  1. That must have sucked watching your friend go to jail...*sigh* It happens. As for the pen thing...Your friend must love messing around.You should find those keys! Or better yet, Find the laptops. XD

    ~Leah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few kids got arrested at my school for having weed and pot, too. It sucks about your friend...
    Of course the police would check on that day, so most the kids that normally have it didn't have it yesterday. I wasn't in school, so I only heard that school was locked down for a while when the police were checking bags and lockers.
    I like your pictures, by the way X3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if it really is a student who stole the stuff. You've got to be pretty ballzy to pull off something like that. If you guys don't have security cameras I doubt he'll be caught =(.

    ReplyDelete
  4. their arent any cameras in my high skool but i did hav a lot of them in middle skool snug-kun. and no one has found tha stuff yet, leah-chan, not even me. and thnx 4 tha comment kate-chan!!

    ReplyDelete