Thursday, May 27, 2010

5-26-10 Graduation Forestation



ok well 2day im makin 2posts one for yesterday and one for 2day. im only gonna post wat i remeba 4rm yesterday cuz my mind is still focused on 2day, so this post mite b short. ok well um..hm where shall i start..oh yea..yesterday was my lil sis graduation. she was graduatin 4rm kindergarten to 1st grade!!!(im thankful cuz she kept singin tha damn goin to 1st grade song once she learned it, its annoyin). well any who i went andd watched tha lil kids sings and get their diplomas (even thought my mrs. k kept ssayin diplumas) i graduate 4rm this skool also well my 8th grade year of course. so afta all tha laughin i was doin cuz of tyha way tha kids sounded and they were dona takin pics of tha lil childeren. we all decided 2 go 2 tha galleria and go 2 tha rainforest cafe. for one i neva even been 2 this cafe, i mean i heard of it but i havent been 2 it. so i rode wit my lil sis and her dad ( i mean her dad we dont hav tha same father and i dont kno where my dad is and i dont giv crap bout him, hmph) so of course we made it their b4 my mom, so niyah wanted 2 get on this trampalin all i said was "dont fly through tha roof or i'll laugh". so while she was bouncin an havin fun i was walkin around 2 tha lil wagon shops they had neaar tha trampalin then i spotted tha cutest thing. yea i said cute!! they were called pillow pets!!! they had so many different animals their, then this lady cam eup an asked if she wanted me 2 here bout her product. i was lik sure, she was tellin me that most ppl wuldnt listen but i did i thought it was kool plus i seen tha commercial 4 it on tv. then out of no where my lil sis comes and wants one so tha lady says that if u buy tha lil one a animal it'll b 15dollars then she looked at me an said if u do that her's is free. i looked at him so fast wit a look then at my lil sis and he was lik oh fine. so i got a panda and so did she (she just wanted wat i wanted, lil imp) so afta that we went inside 2 tha rainforest cafe my mom, my sister, my cuzin, her dad, her grandpa and grandma, and our aunt. so we learned tha menu well somewat, i got a delicious burger it was awesome. but tha resturant kinda creeped me out, well scared me a lil. when tha animals vwent off at tha same time but otha then that it was fun,. then my mom let me get sum10 out of claire's i found tha same ring she had so i got it then my lil sis got sum10. so afta that we were on a car hunt, mom culdnt find her car idk y i 4get but we were almost walkin 4 an hour around that place till we found it. so we dropped my aunt and cuzin off then i changed clothes 2 go 2 tha 8th grade graduation it was nice. im gonna miss those kids. :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute Panda! as for the other...thing? Its cool looking but really weird....I remember my graduation from middle school. It was awesome!


    ~Leah~

    ReplyDelete