Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Saw the House for 10Minutes



(January 29th, 2014)

I woke up a little later behind my alarm but still made it on time to class. So I found out were not done with skeletons; I'm really getting tired of drawing them cause the ribs are a royal pain in the butt! So in class she told us we would be doing a front view, ¾ front view, side view, ¾ side view, and a back view. At first she just said she wanted a block in but decided on saying we needed more detail. My skeletons were draw so lightly I could barely see them so I darkened them some, went on break (only got water), and came back to tweak some more than decided I was done. She told us before class ended to go home to tweak some more of our work and next week we would work on Charlie (he's a all muscular manikin). An guess what! I caught a train right when I was charging up the stairs before it left, I was so glad cause I would have to wait 10minutes in the cold for the next one. Once home all I did was eat a big bowl of cereal til Melissa said let's go up to the school. I looked at her like I just got home! Why go back??? Then she reminded me about homework and how she needed to work on some things and I could go if I wanted to. So I did cause if I stayed at home I would've not done anything. So from the time I go there to the time class started, I worked on my sketches, watermarked the shirts and skirts, and watched an old anime show while waiting on my kindle fire to charge. Got to class, then left cause I had to go potty )lol), then we all made sure we turned in our work right. While we waited on the group meeting to start, there was this guy who had a motorcycle model exerting on three computers; he said it took him three months to do it. I thought hell no! I don't have the patience for it! Group meeting: tested us on the story he told us (camera view wise), taught us a new tool, and we watched a scene from the old Star Trek: Attack of Khan. It was amazing! We then went on break. During break I was begging for money. Through this process, I saw Keia and then I saw Racheal. Everyone was broke! Finally one of my group members and her friend shared food and gave me money to buy something. There so sweet! Then I saw Angel, we had a brief conversation. An then this shit happens, the director from my group comes up telling us that its time to head back to class. He said it like he was someone teacher. I was like okay, then he's like yeah gotta get back to class. I'm like dude I know chill, imma go to class. Everyone was laughing like wth, I was all like he's no one parent and I went why you came at me bro. Then in our last hour, we decided on a story to do and also decided to set up a meeting tomorrow to make the shot list (so we could work on the storyboard). Classs ended, we went home, ate, and showered. Going to bed. Night all~


No comments:

Post a Comment