Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Things Are Looking Up



(January 21st, 2014)

I had no idea of what we were going to learn today in class but boy oh boy did it confuse the hell out of me. But before we get to that let me tell you about my morning. Okay here's the thing, back home in Houston I was always the one to get early, be ready, eat breakfast, make lunches, and wake everyone up. I was like the morning non-bird (a person who woke up early but really didn't want to but had to because this person got tired of being late for class; made up this word by the way) I was that kid. Here in Dallas getting up early is like hell, but I don't take long to get ready. An when I'm ready to go and waiting on others, I get a bit impatient. Me and Renee were waiting on Melsi to get ready and come out to take us to school (Renee was reading her homework out loud for some time but then fell asleep in the chair with her foot massage on). As for me, I timed Melsi, I gave her til 7:20am after that I would head to the train station. 7:21am already bundling up, Melsi comes out, says she doesn't want to head out til 7:30am or 7:35am or 7:40am (one of those times) I rolled out. Melsi didn't think I was serious but I was, I walked all the way to the train station with my sketch pad, got on the crowded ass train, and made it to class before her. (even though I saw her car pass by when I was near the college doors, her and Renee waved at me).
In class he was saying if we didn't agree to the agreement thing on the syllabus by the time he checked grades we were skrewed. I did it off my phone, while he was teaching, I tried to ask the girl next to me if she could check and see if it posted (since she had her laptop up on the website) but she said straight up no. A no like you can't use my laptop no, so I had to inform her I didn't want to use it. So she checked it for me and all was clear. He explained half of the homework before break (also before class had started he checked the boxes we did, he said a lot of errors on mines but still good)> Things were okay but got better when I checked my email. The author I sent the skirts and shirts to said she liked my work and wanted me to help with her book cover and some more sketches. I was excited. I emailed her back saying I couldn't call her to get the details on what she wanted but could only contact her through email. Of course I had to inform Mrs. Nicole of the news and told me if things got really serious she could help me or teach me to make a contract with the author to make sure I got paid on time. That was basically what my break consisted of. Then class, then after class Melsi reminded me about going to the Cage to get a demonstration on a camera for one of our class. The demonstration went by fast and we got our certificate as well, the girl told us we didn't need to come back to take a test for she was like you saw everything so here you go. I left first to go get my monthly pass from the Dart Station. To my surprise I got on the wrong damn train then got on the right one. Once I did I aw this kid or teen get on wearing an Akatsuki cloak. I wanted to complement him for representing Naruto among these  normal people in this world, but he had headphones on. So all I did was stare. Now the lady at the window (I'm at the Dart Station now) asked for my ID. My ID. Showed her my Texas ID. She goes "your Student ID". Showed her that, then she goes "your showing me everything else except your Dart Reduced ID". I thought to myself, "REALLY! Why didn't you just say that!" Moral of the event I got my monthly pass, got on the train, and headed to the apartments. After throwing my things down on the floor I went to the lounge (the one where you get coco and coffee at) and I saw Allie, Tiona, and Anna talking. Joined in on the conversation. Basically we made Tiona feel uncomfortable (in a funny way, she knew we were joking) since..I'll tell you , she things she's Prego but not sure. Went back up stairs after the conversation to work on my homework I was assigned today. I failed. His homework gave me a headache again! I thought it didn't look right, it looked a hot mess really! I didn't get it at all! So I procrastinated and gave up on it (it did at least two images on one paper and two on the other). Then Tiona came down to talk to me and after the conversation we had, I honestly thought she was freaking Prego. She told me she ate cookies and cream ice cream with jalapeno oil....WHO IN THE HELL EATS THAT???!!! NO ON BUT A PREGO WOMAN! DX
I told her she lost her mind and that was a for sure sign that she was Prego, I told her it was no point of her taking that damn test. I headed back to the room whining again how homework is irritating. I told Melsi as I sat on the couch, I need to to some thing that'll male me happy. I ate crackers with peanut butter, put a smile on my face. But I had to get right back up so we could take Renee to work then me and Melsi would head to WalMart to buy those leather gloves we needed for class. Found them, found me a new divider, then went to Cane's restaurant. Renee had given me a little peel off for a free meal, it was called the combo box. I never had Cane's, didn't know what the combo box was, but I do know the people at Cane's were very entertaining. When I asked for my food to go, they were like, you don't like us? Why won't you eat here? I told them my ride was waiting on me and we had to get back home. They joked saying my ride could wait, I should sit and eat and enjoy my food. I told them next time. Oh and Melsi bought some more YuGiOh cards from WalMart as well. Now once we hit home I ate that meal (didn't have to cook dinner tonight) and boy was that meal loaded! I had five large chicken strips, Texas toast, fries, some awesome sauce to go with the chicken, and a large Root Beer. Yup, on cloud nine. Melsi was surprised I got a meal, she said if the peel off on my cup was a box meal she wanted it. I told her alright. I went to Tiona, Anna, Keia, and Mandy's apartment to let Keia know I was very close at buying her a MineCraft poster from WalMart. To my surprise some special child left there apartment door unlocked which gave me an opportunity to scare Tiona. It was funny. I even lied to her saying the only reason I stopped by was to use the bathroom. She told me that was so messed up, but I told I was looking for Keia and I really did have to go to the bathroom. I went, Tiona told me was going out with friends to eat, then Mandy came home. II hugged and told her I missed her a lot (Mandy had been busy with classes and work I barely see her ). Then, I found out she was engaged. Tiona who tells me every little thing under the sun didn't have the nerve to tell me this! It was okay though I was happy for her. After getting info on the wedding and what not, me and Tiona left out so Mandy could relax. I found Keia and told her about the poster thing, she was aww you do care about me. I laughed. I was on Vine for the longest, Melsi came downstairs, and more people. Time flew,  went upstairs, played an old version of Mario Party with Melsi. Then I took a shower, she was still playing, had to get my things out for tomorrow, now bedtime. Night all~







No comments:

Post a Comment