Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Drained



(January 28th, 2014)


My morning is a blur. But I know I made it to class on time or maybe not I don't know. But I was really tired and barely paid him any attention in class, I kept nodding off. He say we would have a two week assignment and we had to draw a city. In my mind I was like holy shit! A whole damn city! And the street! He at least wanted us in Part 2 or 3 of the homework and not Part 1 or we wouldn't be graded. I literally fell asleep in class, til he finally said brerak. Didn't really do much. Then it was him back explaining the city and also of how we were going to draw furniture next week as a part of our two week assignment. How lovely (sarcasm). Class finally ended. I went to talk to Mrs. Nicole, for she had emailed me asking if I was fully interested in the job with the author. I was, an she gave me examples on how to make my own contract to make sure I got paid on time. An she also told me to watermark my artwork so it doesn't get stolen. Then I texted Renee reminding her about the Flick Club movie meeting. She was there before me, there were cookies, and cool people there. We talked about the club, made votes on what movie to go see one Sunday when were all free, and also talked about the National Live Theater Play called with Tom Hiddleston in it (I brought the poster for it; I'm super excited for this play). Then club meeting just ended. Renee wanted to look for Melissa but I decided to start walking to the train station to catch a train. But then an RA from Housing gave me a ride back to the apartments. That whole evening is a blur cause I cant recall what I did, but I have a big feeling I worked on my sketches, got Renee and Melissa coco, then Melissa came home made Curry (an I taste tested it) and took an early shower so Melsi could have hot water this go round. (If I recall anything else I'll type it up). Night all~

No comments:

Post a Comment