Sunday, January 12, 2014

I'm Back in Dallas :)


(January 12th, 2014)

Woke up early, got ready, ate breakfast, maneuvered thru a shit ton of bags to put my crap in, my mom took forever getting ready & we were jam packing all my crap in a beetle...a BEETLE! This small ass car my aunt (forgot her name; shes one of those aunts that remember when I was little but I don't remember them) somehow we managed to get my stuff & ourselves in the car (meaning my mom & the brat was coming along as well). Then I remembered I left my snacks on the counter to take with me, my mom said she'd give me money to get some snacks. Honestly I was happy to be at Greyhound cause my sister was on my lap and I couldn't feel my bad legs! this brat is heavy! >_<  My mom was helped me with my bags, then we had to go back up front to get by bag tagged (got the heaviest one tagged & I would put the other one on the bus with me cause they were both rolly bags, & before my mom left she gave me $20 to pay for a cab cause she didn't want me catching the train back. So I sat down, an this lady said "So your mom's gone?" (she was the lady my mom asked where she got her luggage from cause my mom wanted to get me a big suitcase like hers) I told her yes, an we had a brief conversation of where we were going and why then she had her headphones in an I was staring at the TV. By the way I had to watch people's bags twice while they went to the bathroom (guessing they asked me cause I was near them) caus ethey didn't want anyone taking there stuff. After seeing a lot of people come in, a boy asking a question that he could've answered himself, an the fact I had no interest in football (i would rather watch a Quiditch match like Harry Potter or a hockey game instead of this shit) they finally called our bus. An you know what an amazing thing happened, the bus driver let me put my other rolly bag under the bus since I was only getting off in Dallas an not transfer to a different bus. Then the darnest thing happen...we left late, more people got on (so the bus was full, so yeah my bag wouldn"t have fit), & the bus driver took forever plus had to rev the bus a few times to start it. A lot of people hated how he was doing the whole procedure of the rules & the time of when we would get there (a lot of people found it annoying because some people have already caught more than two buses an heard the same crap already). Then it was road time after he was done. I tried to watch anime but the wifi sucked on the bus for my app so I rewatched Season 3 episodes 1 & 2 of Sherlock then took the longest nap ever. By the time I woke it was time for the stop in Buffalo, TX (I only get off to use the bathroom), once back on I had a conversation with the person next to me (this conversation lasted from the time we left Buffalo, TX to the Greyhound in Dallas,TX). He tolf me about his job he was going to, his holiday time, how much he loved the snow up north, etc. I talked to him about a lot of things. When we got to Greyhound I wished him all the luck with his job & told him I wished his wife luck on her getting back on college. (his name was James by the way) So the next step was finding a cab...I did but I found the cab driver was a bit annoyed and a tad rude (my mom told me to make sure he doesn't take me in circles) which he didn't, he used his GPS. In the cab with me was another man who looked worn out from a long day at work an just wanted to get home. In the cab it smelled funny, he played jamacian music, and he was talking on the phone about someone and just swearing! (I found that unprofessional so I wont be taking a cab again here in Dallas) But what I found most surprising was how fast he snatched that money out of my hands, I was going to say something but just wasn't in the mood an just read to get into the apartment. 
I found out from some SMU students that we have to use our key for the elevator from now on (I guess it's there way of bumping up security, but I doubt it lol) so I guess thats why our elevator wouldn't work an I had to use elevator H, maneuver my crap down the hallway. and unlock the door. I unlocked the door to fucking foreign-vill! What was all this crap! There were candles, and bottles, and old Discs on top of the fridge and a Retro lamp in out living room. Oh an dont for get the miniature Marilyn Monroe figures in our windows ceil & a freaking unicorn thing...I was like well it looks a bit more colorful (i guess), I junked my crap on the floor and laid on my bed, "I'm home" I thought. Then of course I was hungry, I swear I had nothing in this kitchen except ramen noodles, a box a cereal, tea bags, salt, pepper, and syrup and a few other things but they weren't food. I heard the blow dryer..I knew it was Sarah. I texted Melsi (for she was almost here) how far she was? An how much I miss her. I talked to Sarah for awhile...then finally Melsi called saying she couldn't find elevator H. So I ran out of the apartment with out my shoes & my phone (wow so smart) I went to the wrong floor, i forgot she parked in the basement. An to my surprise she had more crap then me, an that crap I had to help her haul up the elevator then go get more and come back to the apartment. I showed her what I got for Christmas, she showed me what she got, we both unpacked, and we both remembered we had to catch up on a lot! (catch up on the dvds Melsi bought before Christmas break: 4discs of Season 1 and I think 2 of the first YuGiOh & Ergo Proxy (anime)) I told her we would have time to watch it, an not to worry. I organized a few things, Melsi ate shrimp in my face, and i read some of Melsi's book while I waited for her to get the heck out of the shower lol. Eventually she did, an i got in, an took a long shower. Before we hit the hay, we decided to go shopping tomorrow when Melsi got out of class. I decided to go to the school with her to get my schedule & then stop at GameStop to see if I could trade these two games I would never play lol. Well, night all~

No comments:

Post a Comment