Saturday, January 18, 2014

Chilling~



(January 18th, 2014)

Gabby did say whatever time we got up to come over. But we did have to be there before it got to late. I was joking with Melissa telling her that if Gabby didn't have food we wouldn't come over. She said she had coco and popcorn waiting on us at her house, seems legit I thought. Ate our breakfast, got dressed, and used OnStar all the way to Gabby's house. Gabby's house was 22minutes away from our apartments (not half bad) it was a nice little ride. Seeing the scenery, a bunch of land, nice houses, and seeing Gabby poke out of her house waving at us to let us know it was her house and we weren't passing it up. I told Gabby the next time I come to your house im coming jn my pjs since your in yours, made me get all dressed. Melsi told we are guests and we have to dress. We all laughed and then Gabby showed us the inside of her house. All I have to say is..i loved her carpet! It was that carpet that you walk and and you can feel the softness through your shoes. Gabby found it funny and odd how I really wanted carpet like this in my home when I get my own place, she was like its just carpet. As Melsi joked about it, I marked my territory as she said, its not marking its showing I liked the place. I jumped on Gabby's made bed, stared at all the books and DVDs on her shelf (as Melsi and Gabby talked about how Tanicea was missing out and needs to make time for us), I wrote I wasn't here on Gabby's dry erase board, commented on all the decorative and colorful things her mom had in the house (espically the Christmas tree and little village area she still had out; also the nice thanksgiving dishes and silverware her mom also left out which was a nice teal color), but most of all..i raided her kitchen. Taste tested three kinds of chips til I decided on the potato chips to eat while watching the movie, tried a very tasty scoun (I think I spelled it right, I don't know lol), decided on cold Tazo tea instead of the hot Zen tea, and also..couldn't leave this unnoticed. Gabby had Pocky in her cabinet, Melsi told me she never had any and didn't know what it was. Me and Gabby both looked at her crazy. Honestly for someone who watches anime how have you not had Pocky Melsi! Oh well it didn't matter; Gabby told me of the Asian Store she got it from and said we should go there sometime. So it was movie time. Melsi had never seen the Hobbit nor Lord of the Rings, I told her please don't be one of those people that ask a shit Tom of questions 5minutes within the movie. Through the whole movie I was silent, Gabby talked some (also stated how creepy it was that I was so quiet and focused on the movie, of course I like to watch not talk), as for Melsi she was making commentary (saying it makes the movie better, in my opinion it didn't) and also trying to make connections for some odd ass reason. Connections? For what! I'll never fully understand Melsi sometimes =_= After the movie, Melsi was like that's it, we were like there are three parts sweetie. We thanked Gabby for the awesome movie time and we should spend the night sometime when were all free. Got that OnStar going to take us home, second adventure for this weekend. Once back, I said im doing my homework today! This day! Im not sweeping it aside like I did a day ago. I took pictures of Melsi's since she was done with it, for reference. A lot of my damn boxes somewhat looked alike since I didn't angle them right so I could do different boxes. But im just fucking glad I finished this shit! After that I went down to the gym to use the WiFi (damn lounge WiFi was tripping) to work on the blog posts from a few days ago since I was late posting them. That's really all I wanted to do, an try not to stay down there long cause. We were sitting on hard ass floor that when you get up you can't feel your ass. After posting them (before that I had to go upstairs an get my SD card to get the pictures off my phone to use on my blog, which annoyed the hell outta me cause it was all my computers fault), checking they were posted, and wanted to read other blog posts from some new bloggers that I follow..the hunger kicked in. Made me some buffalo chicken strips and rice; read Q-Ko.chan (manga) that I read while waiting on my food (yup it was weird, just as I would expect from the creator of FLCL). Hm..cant all recall what I did, but Renee and Melsi were watching that movie that I didn't sit thru with Brad Pitt in it cause I lost interest in it. Went to check the mail (before I checked itbi had to help a lady get inside the dog park with her dog cause she forgot her key), I showered, set my alarm to get up for brunch, and now im going to bed. Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment