Thursday, January 23, 2014

Don't get it...yeah..nope



(January 23rd, 2014)

Honestly can't recall what happened in the morning but I think I slept in, then went to my evening class. We got a new student (transfer student to be exact) who was foreign. He was teaching us about layers again and how to copy and paste things but he confused the hell out of me. I seriously didn't fully comprehend what the hell he was talking about so I asked the person next to me of what to do. This person explained it in such simple terms that I got it, an I was like then wtf was he saying! Ugh! During break I managed to buy me something to eat from the change I had, talked to Tanicea and I think it was Gabby or Allie for awhile then we headed back out monotone instructor. So glad when he was done, for I was already looking up photographs to use for my collage for homework. Bu then we had to take a damn survey, ugh this survey was long but I finished it. Now as for what I did that evening I think this is when I went downstairs and procrasinated my ass off! I was suppose to be doing other things on the computer but ended up downloading things and looking up old anime. Old anime that was the shit but doesn't air much, I also was trying to do some shit with my 3DS but that failed, and after noticing the time I had to go back up stairs to get a shower and rest. Well since I couldn't recall much of my day (but if I do I'll post it later), oh I remember now. I had my homework on the brain and blog posts that it was eating at me so I stayed up. Yeah lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment